International forum: Health - ✴Is memory loss always a part of aging? How much loss is considered normal?✴
Share this topic
2 Jun 2015 16:28

Is memory loss always a part of aging? How much loss is considered normal?

2 Jun 2015 18:33

I d0n't kn0w

2 Jun 2015 18:48

There's physiological activity in our internal minds in which we produce new mental hormones of memory, indeed these hormones depend on activities of your life!

So, I think it's the loss of our mental hormones and we have an innate ability to increase or decrease their numbers through new activities in daily-life,

well, these mental hormones start to decrease when we become septuagenarians (60-70 years old)
nevertheless, I cannot tell the normal loss of hormones ohh my mean normal rage of loss memory but it usually happens when we start to forget the things or when we become septuagenarians hehe

2 Jun 2015 18:54

well, I'm an idiotic alien and these mental hormones do not work in my mind, So there's no loss of my memory indeed;

2 Jun 2015 21:06

I forgot the subject...

2 Jun 2015 21:33

Quote by Wafa-waseem
There's physiological activity in our internal minds in which we produce new mental hormones of memory, indeed these hormones depend on activities of your life!

So, I think it's the loss of our mental hormones and we have an innate ability to increase or decrease their numbers through new activities in daily-life,

well, these mental hormones start to decrease when we become septuagenarians (60-70 years old)
nevertheless, I cannot tell the normal loss of hormones ohh my mean normal rage of loss memory but it usually happens when we start to forget the things or when we become septuagenarians hehe :)

Do you know the cause of nosebleeding?

3 Jun 2015 02:29
Post is hidden!
3 Jun 2015 03:01

I dont agree, because my granpa in age of 90 yrs and he has perfect good memory ,i think loss memory dosent pertain to age its a deseseased and cureable

3 Jun 2015 06:51

Yes, it is. If it is too much or too rapid; see a doctor. Dementia should not be dismissed as a sign of senility and should be treated. It could be a symptom of Alzheimer's ..