International forum: Romance & Friendship - How important is it for a girl to have a guy best friend?
Share this topic
2 Jun 2015 02:18

In my opinion it is really important to have a guy best friend in your life as you wouldn't like to miss the following things:
1. He will always tell you the truth no matter how hard it is!! It won't matter if the question is about your looks or dressing or anything else.
2. I don't know how...but they have a solution to each and every problem of yours!!
Whether its any of your family problems, relationship advices, career...anything ,you just name it.
3. Believe it or not...there is lot less drama compared to your "girls gang".
This really helps!!:)
4 Your safety is the most important thing. Your parents need not to worry when you are with them.
They are your watchful protector!!
YourDark Knight!!;)
5. They are your satellites and encylcopedias. They have all the information about all the topics.
Be it gadgets,places,movies etc.
6. You can let your inner guy out in front of them. You can crack all dirty jokes and argue with all your heart!!
They will never judge you.
7. They will hold no grudges for you. A simple sorry with a sweet smile will suffice(be it their 10kg of attitude
8. They can be your parents, siblings, friend, guide and teacher. They will play different roles in different phases of your life.
9. The most important one!!
U will fight with them, argue with them, act crazy, stupid, weird and talk your heart out!!
But at the end....You are going to love them with all your heart!!

2 Jun 2015 10:32

It is independ of gender who is my best frnd.
This is depend of person. Best always will be
best it is not important frnd is guy or girl
It's depend how much u are trust of his/her

2 Jun 2015 10:44

Many important

2 Jun 2015 11:10

Quote by Ssandra5
It is independ of gender who is my best frnd.
This is depend of person. Best always will be
best it is not important frnd is guy or girl
It's depend how much u are trust of his/her :hb

thanks for posting your honest opinion here