Share this topic
4 Apr 2014 02:30

What is flirting?
Flirting is a simple idea. It’s a conversation where you attract the other person using your charm and your conversational skills.
If you attract someone while talking to them, you’re already flirting with them. Of course, sometimes, that could happen unintentionally too.
If you flirt with someone, it doesn’t have to mean that you’re interested in sleeping with them. You’re just having an interesting conversation that makes you realize just how attractive you really are.
Even when you decide to go out with your own partner, you dress up and wear something that may show a bit of skin. But your partner already knows how you look naked. So why are you revealing your assets to other guys? It’s because you like looking good, don’t you?
And that’s exactly what flirting does on the inside. It makes you realize your own sexuality.
Friends are u agree please share your honest opinion here na

Edited by Amit786 / 4 Apr 2014 03:13
7 Apr 2014 13:44

Friends please feel free to post your honest opinion here.

7 Apr 2014 15:02
Post is hidden!
7 Apr 2014 17:32

Quote by jHAredZ
that the inoccent topicz :xe
thanks for comment

11 Apr 2014 05:09
Post is hidden!
11 Apr 2014 06:06

Quote by Creepyfac3
chatting in a nice way is different from chatting flirtly...flirty chatting is when you give hints that you are atrracted to the one you are chatting with..well,to flirt isnt bad at all as long as you are both SINGLE...thats my opinion

thanks for your opinion h0n

10 Jun 2014 05:44

To behave as though physically attracted to someone, but playfully rather than with serious intentions is flirting na in my opinion.

13 Oct 2014 16:23

Friends share your ideas.

13 Oct 2014 16:37

Flirting or coquetry is the word even if you don't have a love interest, you can still flirt. Driving carelessly is flirting with disaster: it's almost like you're toying with the idea of getting into an accident. Your talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions.

13 Oct 2014 16:41

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Flirting or coquetry is the word even if you don't have a love interest, you can still flirt. Driving carelessly is flirting with disaster: it's almost like you're toying with the idea of getting into an accident. Your talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions. :angel

i agree with you sayang

13 Oct 2014 16:43

Quote by Amit786
Quote by Creepyfac3
chatting in a nice way is different from chatting flirtly...flirty chatting is when you give hints that you are atrracted to the one you are chatting with..well,to flirt isnt bad at all as long as you are both SINGLE...thats my opinion

thanks for your opinion h0n

I also agree with you hon...

13 Oct 2014 16:49

Quote by Amit786
Quote by Princess_Sharu
Flirting or coquetry is the word even if you don't have a love interest, you can still flirt. Driving carelessly is flirting with disaster: it's almost like you're toying with the idea of getting into an accident. Your talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions. :angel

i agree with you sayang :angel

Thanks sayang mahal

13 Oct 2014 17:11

Flirting isn't just icing on the cake when it comes to attracting that special guy or girl. Flirting is absolutely necessary. It gets a connection going right away, and lets you show that special person that you like them. If you want him or her to notice you, you have to learn how to flirt.

13 Oct 2014 17:24

Quote by azale2477
Flirting isn't just icing on the cake when it comes to attracting that special guy or girl. Flirting is absolutely necessary. It gets a connection going right away, and lets you show that special person that you like them. If you want him or her to notice you, you have to learn how to flirt.

thanks for posting your honest opinion friend

443 online
Sports news
NPFL: Odey Hits Goal No.6 As MFM Pip Rangers
By Adeboye Amosu: MFM FC maintained thei...
Conte Expects Swansea To Be Tough, Sad Over Ranieri Sacking
  Chelsea boss Antonio Conte says Swanse...
Mourinho Pays Shirt Tribute To Ranieri, Laments United’s Europa Draw
  Manchester United manager Jose Mourinh...