International forum: Romance & Friendship - ★★ WRITE A SHORT SAD STORY OF THE DAY??
Share this topic
29 May 2015 06:57

★★ WRITE A SHORT SAD STORY OF THE DAY??

29 May 2015 06:58

15 Jun 2015 11:55

15 Jun 2015 12:01

Daughter-Mom, can i go to the mall?Mom-No, i told you yesterday that you are grounded for a week.Daughter- Mom, I hate you, you never let me do anything............................................................................................Daughter- Dad, where is mom at?Dad-Sweetie I have some bad news.Daughter-What?Dad-Mom is really sick and she is in the hospital.Daughter-WHAT! How come you didnt tell me! Is She goingto be okay?Dad-I dont know...Daughter-Im going to see her.Dad-Okay, tell her said hi, i have to go to workDaughter-Okay, Bye!...........................................................................................Mom-Hey sweetie....Daughter-MOM, thank god your alright! I was so worried, are you going to be okay?Mom-Yeah, i will....Daughter- Good, i had auntie drop me off because i wanted to see you..Mom-I know, she called me and told me you were on your way. You look tired, you need to get some rest.Daughter-I'm not leaving, ill sleep right here next to you...........................................................................................Daughter wakes you to a beeping noise from the monitor. Doctors rush in through the door...........................................................................................Daughter-Whats going on?~ Doctors drag her out of the room.Daughter-What are you doing! Leave me alone! Get off of me! NOOOO! Mom, stop them, please! NOOOO!..........................................................................................The mom died at 4:29 am. The last thing the daughter said to her mom, that her mom will remember, is "I Hate You".

15 Jun 2015 12:10

Quote by SajjadDowneyJr.
Daughter-Mom, can i go to the mall?Mom-No, i told you yesterday that you are grounded for a week.Daughter- Mom, I hate you, you never let me do anything............................................................................................Daughter- Dad, where is mom at?Dad-Sweetie I have some bad news.Daughter-What?Dad-Mom is really sick and she is in the hospital.Daughter-WHAT! How come you didnt tell me! Is She goingto be okay?Dad-I dont know...Daughter-Im going to see her.Dad-Okay, tell her said hi, i have to go to workDaughter-Okay, Bye!...........................................................................................Mom-Hey sweetie....Daughter-MOM, thank god your alright! I was so worried, are you going to be okay?Mom-Yeah, i will....Daughter- Good, i had auntie drop me off because i wanted to see you..Mom-I know, she called me and told me you were on your way. You look tired, you need to get some rest.Daughter-I'm not leaving, ill sleep right here next to you...........................................................................................Daughter wakes you to a beeping noise from the monitor. Doctors rush in through the door...........................................................................................Daughter-Whats going on?~ Doctors drag her out of the room.Daughter-What are you doing! Leave me alone! Get off of me! NOOOO! Mom, stop them, please! NOOOO!..........................................................................................The mom died at 4:29 am. The last thing the daughter said to her mom, that her mom will remember, is "I Hate You".

sad

15 Jun 2015 12:11

Quote by SajjadDowneyJr.

All Mom for respect

15 Jun 2015 12:50

Empty

0 online
Sports news
 Super Eagles Assistant Coach Yusuf Loses Mum 
By Johnny Edward: Super Eagles assistant...
Turkish Club Monitor Akwa United Striker,  Alhassan 
By Johnny Edward Akwa United striker, Ib...
Chinese Orphanage Home Visit Excites Ighalo
  By Izuchukwu Okosi: Super Eagles strik...