International forum: Other - MOBOFREE HOUSE OF GLITTERS COLLECTION
Share this topic
21 May 2015 04:41

PLS. POST UR ANYKIND OF CREATIVE GLITTERS COLLECTION HERE AND EVERYBODY CAN USE THIS FOR EVERYDAY GREETINGS IN THERE TOPIC FOR NO NEED TO GO IN ANY SITE TO FIND IT...

DO UR GLITTERS FOR GENERAL USE ,FOR EVERYBODY CAN USE IT..

glitter text generator

Edited by azale2477 / 1 Mar 2016 06:47
21 May 2015 10:17

Quote by azale2477
PLS. POST UR ANYKIND OF CREATIVE GLITTERS COLLECTION HERE AND EVERYBODY CAN USE THIS FOR EVERYDAY GREETINGS IN THERE TOPIC FOR NO NEED TO GO IN ANY SITE TO FIND IT...

DO UR GLITTERS FOR GENERAL USE ,FOR EVERYBODY CAN USE IT..
:hb

21 May 2015 10:53

21 May 2015 12:57

As I can see mobofree users are very creative, and I wish to be one of them, I join this game not to be in competation but to have fun like other users here, and I very much thankful to have unstoppable game to eased my boredom , I am new this site and my first to join like this kind of game...

CHRISTMAS TREE IS EVERY WHERE, CHRISTMAS SONGS I HEARD EVERYWHERE ,BUT I WONDERING WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT? I GROWN UP WITHOUT CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS WITH MY FAMILY BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY TAUGHT ME , BUT I HOPE THIS GAME WILL ACCEPT MY ENTRY WITH OUT ONE CHRISTMAS
DECORATION GOD BLESS MOBOFREE PEOPLE ..MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

ENTRY NO.17
Hazel507

CHRISTMAS IS NOT JUST MERRY AND RECIEVING/GIVING GIFTS, OR EATING WITH GOOD FOOD AND DRINKING , CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT SHARING THE LOVE OF GOD .. I MAY NOT RICH TO HELP THOSE PEOPLE IN HUNGERNESS OR HELP THOSE UNFORTUNATE AND HOMELESS PEOPLE, BUT I THANK GOD HE GAVE ME ABILITY TO SHARE HIS LOVE , AND ALSO THANK YOU MOBOFREE TEAM , THIS SITE I CAN REACH PEOPLE WHICH THEY DON'T KNOW GODMERRY CHRISTMAS MOBOFREE FAMIY...

ENTRY NO.18
CASSANDRAMAY

GOD WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM, HE IS THE CREATOR OF US AND THE ENTIRE WORLD, IF HE DIDN'T CREATE EARTH, WE WOULDN'T HAD PEOPLE , IF HE DIDN'T CREATE PEOPLE THERE WON'T BE MOBOFREE TODAY AND THERE WON'T BE FUN, AND LAUGHTER

ANYONE WHO DON'T CELEBRATE OR CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS THIS ONLY I CAN TELL TO EVERYONE JUST BE THANKFUL AND REMEMBER THAT THERE WAS A SAVIOUR WHO WAS BORN TO SAVE THE WORLD 

HAVE A BLESSED MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DEAR FRIENDS AND LOVE ONES CHEERS.....

This topic intended for all of us, to served as our "MOBOFREE GREETINGS AND ANIMATED GRAPHICS CONTEST VOTING PAGE"...

Every users can vote as long as you are qualified.But before anything ,apologized for a bit changes of our rules,since some of our entries reached up to the maximum level of using words being created,(too long) and i need to post all entries individually...and users can vote multiple entries as they want by following this rules and regulations:

1.Voters must level4 and above,and you can hit the "LIKE" of multiple entries you want.

2. Points tabulation:

a. number of qualified likers--- 50%

b. rate from the judges ->
25% -> animation creativity
25% -> greetings originality

FOR THE REWARDS

1.) FIRST PLACE WINNER = 15,000 mobopoints

2.)SECOND PLACE WINNER = 13,000 mobopoints

3.)THIRD PLACE WINNER = 11,000 mobopoints

4.)FOURTH PLACE WINNER = 8,000 mobopoints

5.FIFTH PLACE WINNER = 6,000 mobopoints

6.) SIXTH PLACE WINNER = 4,000 mobopoints

and the non-winners will receive of 1,000 mobopoints as consolations rewards ...

Edited by azale2477 / 28 Nov 2015 09:41
21 May 2015 12:57

ENTRY NO.19
wildflower_24

(Invalid img)

RIZZ...Having you as my boyfriend has taught me what love really means and how love is such a significant part of Christmas......MERRY CHRISTMAS,MAHAL KO,,,,,

Edited by azale2477 / 28 Nov 2015 10:01
21 May 2015 13:02

Quote by _twok

21 May 2015 13:11

created by: Cute_raja

ENTRY NO.20
Starbucks

I a poor child..
Waiting for santa...
I a poor child..
Living not in the wealth ...
I a poor child...
Still faith for the gifts i waited...
Like evry winter...
Hoping for my santa to come...
To find my lost parents...
To give me a plate of meal... 
To give me a path for living..
Like one among you..
I a poor child...
Merryly waiting another Christmas...

For my santa to come....
Santa won't come this time too?!??
May be...
May be.......
Santa is also poor like me....

Edited by azale2477 / 28 Nov 2015 10:19
21 May 2015 13:12

created by: Cute-raja

ENTRY NO.29
Choco92

It is christmas time again ,,a season for giving and sharing is what christmas is all about ,,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE PERSON who knows all my secrets ,,knows the things that make me happy or sad ,,,may the peace and blessings of christmas be yours and may the coming year be filled with happiness ...

Edited by azale2477 / 28 Nov 2015 10:38
21 May 2015 13:15

ENTRY NO.27
size=25]o0o_Cute_babie_o0o

On this christmas day the Lord Jesus born, it is not only a day of Christian religion,, but it is a happy day for all humanity in the world, a day for people to express their love to everyone, as well like Jesus Christ loves human & send to born in the human condition also because "Love" , in these particular Christmas day of every years, there are many ways to send greetings to the people your family, lovers and friends, but to me a wishes not only for its symbolic meaning but also a sincere love from deep in my heart to them, a wishes and those word how's good is enough compared to what my affection for them, they are the siblings respectable,my lovely little brother and they are still good friends, although they are so far away to me, I will not be able to create moments of Christmas with them, will not be sending them the lovely gift in Christmas day, but my emotional sincerity and cherish will always for them,I do not know how to wishes everyone it's enough in my word ..

I can only say ... Merry Christmas , great family Angel & Knight , Christmas season with great moments, happy and warm in arms to all dear people , God bless to you any way in the own life of each member Angel & Knights. Love you, my second great family Angel & Knights.

created by : HANNAH

Edited by azale2477 / 30 Nov 2015 06:02
21 May 2015 13:21

created by: N-Ajnabee

As a human in order to have peace on earth,theres nothing more important gift to give is "LOVE".....

And i give this not just one person but i spread my love to all people who deserving to be loved...

To love is to follow God's rules,although im sinful one but my heart and mind keeps reminding me whats the good from bad...

LOVE is to understand,to accept and to forgive,...Can you imagine if the whole world will characterized by all loving people? how i wished....

NOTHING BUT, I GIVE MY LOVE TO YOU ON CHRISTMAS....

Edited by azale2477 / 30 Nov 2015 16:34
21 May 2015 13:29

created by: Angel_Smile

21 May 2015 13:34

As i thought LOVE,PEACE AND UNITY on EARTH on this christmas, May the GOD BLESS to all persons who roled being as the leadership on every corner on this World...May LOVE is always on thier HEART for the sake of thier countrymen,..
PEACE IN EARTH,GOODWILL TO MAN...

You have blessed us, O God,
with the gift of friendship,
the bonding of persons
in a circle of love...

We thank you for such a blessing:
for friends who love us,
who share our sorrows,
who laugh with us in celebration,
who bear our pain,
who need us as we need them,
who weep as we weep,
who hold us when words fail,
and who give us the freedom
to be ourselves.

Bless our friends with health,
wholeness, life, and love.
Amen........

I GIVE MY LOVE TO THIS CRYING SANTA,,,...

HO! HO! HO!..... I LOVE YOU SANTA ...

I AM.............

wishing you all a...........

and a prosperous new year ahead........

Edited by azale2477 / 1 Dec 2015 08:58
21 May 2015 13:45

created by: Piash1234

Edited by azale2477 / 1 Mar 2016 06:10
21 May 2015 16:12

friends may come and go,what's matters most the bond that u shared wid each other

created by: luvly143

21 May 2015 16:13

created by: Aftab_Ahmed

21 May 2015 16:24

created by: Angel_smile

31 May 2015 01:42

KNOCK , AND HE WILL OPEN THE DOOR ,
VANISH , AND HE WILL MAKE YOU SHINE LIKE THE SUN ,
FALL , AND HE WILL RAISE YOU ON THE HEAVENS,
BECOME NOTHING , AND HE WILL TURN YOU INTO EVERYTHING !!

created by : _twok

31 May 2015 01:48

created by: SAYONARA

31 May 2015 01:52

created by: _twok

Edited by azale2477 / 31 May 2015 01:53
31 May 2015 01:55

created by: Teardropp