International forum: Romance & Friendship - ☆☆ What was the most boring date you've ever been on ☆☆
Share this topic
19 May 2015 21:14

What was the most boring date you've ever been on?

6 Nov 2015 18:38

6 Nov 2015 18:43

The most boring date that i ever been is to have a dinner date to my favorite place with a man that i really d0nt like.
The reason?teenage life peer pressure..

12 Aug 2016 15:42

I've experience a blind date,which makes me boring, we're talking a bout world war because he's course related more on history I don't know what I'm not asking,then while he enjoy our convo,we're just having peanuts and a can of cola:(

12 Aug 2016 16:08

THE BORING DATE I BEEN EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE IS WHEN A GUY ASKING ME TO SEE MOVIE WITH HIM , AND THE MOVIE WAS INDIAN AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL

12 Oct 2016 20:45

The most boring date I've ever been was stuck in a "barrier language" conversation with someone. All I can do was just giving him nods and smiles (didnt understand what's he talking bout, seriously)

Fortunately, he had no clue bout my drowsy chuckling. So stressfull, felt like the bubble minds got out of my head & exploded.
For one unfamiliar English word he spoke, 5 bubble minds with question marks sprouted out from my head.
Lol ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭