International forum: Other - weighing scale! in your honest opinion what can you do to get the proper balance in mobofree? [ I'm just talking about the relationship between mobofree users & team members! ]
Share this topic
1 Apr 2014 07:15

Equilibrium in the sense... This is a balancer to protect both civilians and the authority.

What can you do to help the team members to keep maintain the good governance between team and you?
Do you have a brilliant idea to help us, at the same time you can benefits of it.
Without you we can do nothing! Without the team mobofree will also suffered. Therefore we need each others regardless of your status and belief.
" No man is an island."
Thanks!

Edited by clixsters / 1 Apr 2014 07:19
1 Apr 2014 12:40

(Sir) I can only follow you!

1 Apr 2014 16:36

Quote by Wafa-waseem
(Sir) I can only follow you! :)

Haha never mind!

5 Apr 2014 07:43
Post is hidden!
7 Apr 2014 07:55

ammm...i thnk all i can do is share this link to my frnds..aside fr0m i gain mobopoints i help mobo to increase their members..

6 Nov 2014 07:29

Still following!

23 May 2015 07:17
Post is hidden!
23 May 2015 07:36
Post is hidden!
23 May 2015 07:43
Post is hidden!
23 May 2015 07:43

Quote by La Diosa Fortuna
I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY POINTS NEEDED TO BECOME MODERATOR?'
I KNOW THERE ARE BASES TO BE FOLLOW , LIKE ONLINE FOR MORE THAN HRS OR MORE AND BE ACTIVE iN FORUM, Na. I WONDER WHY AND TO COMPARE TO THIS 2 APPOINTED NEW MODERATORS ALYANNA AND CREEPYFACE THOUGH THEY'RE EX MODERATOR FOR THEIR POINTS CREEPYFACE JUST ONLY 5DIGITS OF HER POINTS, BUT ALYANNA HAS 6 DIGITS OF HER POINTS BUT THE SAME TIME YOU PUT THEM TOGETHER IN THAT POSSITION?

Na, so how many points are really needed to be mod? sorry just asking!!

No certain mobopoints to get moderator post.
In the case of Alynna and creepy doesn't involve the mobofree points because this is a separate cases compared to aspiring moderator position

Thanks

23 May 2015 07:46

To become level 7 of course you have to get the 70,000 mobopoints above.
Sometimes candidates moderator always selecting in level 7

23 May 2015 08:02
Post is hidden!
23 May 2015 08:26

23 May 2015 08:48

BE FAIR TO EVERY USER ,IN THOSE IN AUTHORITY BALANCE THEIRSELVES, DON'T ABUSED THEIR POWER, BUT NOW I HAVE SEEN HERE IS LIKE POLITICS , YOU ARE MORE POWER IF YOU HAVE MORE SUPPORTERS, IN FOR THOSE SUPPORTERS BECOME RUDE AND ANNOYANCE FOR THE OTHER SIDE OR OTHER PARTY THAT HAS NO POWER

i agree, overall i can say what everyone needs to do is to give RESPECT..every sincere contributions for the sake of making mobofree a peaceful and loving virtual home where users can enjoy is a being appreciated.respect rules, respect ,respect each other , respect normal users and respect the power thats trustfully given to you.never be too proud to use power against normal users without reason in which we call misusing of power.as to normal users, be nice,nvr to abuse and be more friendly.as to moderators, be righteous and fair
we are appointed not to punish but to give fair justice.we are given power to maintain peace and protect those who are being treated badly not to use power against anybody we want to use it for personal reasons.if we love this virtual home then we all should follow rules which are imposed to maintain peace.rules are made not to dictate our freedom but to make mobofree more safe and enjoyable to stay with.WE SHOULD GIVE RESPECT REGARDLESS OF BEING NORMAL USERS OR MODERATORS.

23 May 2015 08:57
Post is hidden!
23 May 2015 09:22

23 May 2015 09:24

I'm Agree With You Sir Clixters

23 May 2015 09:25

Quote by clixsters
I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY POINTS NEEDED TO BECOME MODERATOR?'
I KNOW THERE ARE BASES TO BE FOLLOW , LIKE ONLINE FOR MORE THAN HRS OR MORE AND BE ACTIVE iN FORUM, Na. I WONDER WHY AND TO COMPARE TO THIS 2 APPOINTED NEW MODERATORS ALYANNA AND CREEPYFACE THOUGH THEY'RE EX MODERATOR FOR THEIR POINTS CREEPYFACE JUST ONLY 5DIGITS OF HER POINTS, BUT ALYANNA HAS 6 DIGITS OF HER POINTS BUT THE SAME TIME YOU PUT THEM TOGETHER IN THAT POSSITION?

Na, so how many points are really needed to be mod? sorry just asking!!

No certain mobopoints to get moderator post.
In the case of Alynna and creepy doesn't involve the mobofree points because this is a separate cases compared to aspiring moderator position

Thanks

hundred percent agree Sir

23 May 2015 09:27

Quote by cr33pyface
BE FAIR TO EVERY USER ,IN THOSE IN AUTHORITY BALANCE THEIRSELVES, DON'T ABUSED THEIR POWER, BUT NOW I HAVE SEEN HERE IS LIKE POLITICS , YOU ARE MORE POWER IF YOU HAVE MORE SUPPORTERS, IN FOR THOSE SUPPORTERS BECOME RUDE AND ANNOYANCE FOR THE OTHER SIDE OR OTHER PARTY THAT HAS NO POWER

i agree, overall i can say what everyone needs to do is to give RESPECT..every sincere contributions for the sake of making mobofree a peaceful and loving virtual home where users can enjoy is a being appreciated.respect rules, respect ,respect each other , respect normal users and respect the power thats trustfully given to you.never be too proud to use power against normal users without reason in which we call misusing of power.as to normal users, be nice,nvr to abuse and be more friendly.as to moderators, be righteous and fair
we are appointed not to punish but to give fair justice.we are given power to maintain peace and protect those who are being treated badly not to use power against anybody we want to use it for personal reasons.if we love this virtual home then we all should follow rules which are imposed to maintain peace.rules are made not to dictate our freedom but to make mobofree more safe and enjoyable to stay with.WE SHOULD GIVE RESPECT REGARDLESS OF BEING NORMAL USERS OR MODERATORS.

Charm You are always right

23 May 2015 12:13
Post is hidden!
1426 online
Sports news
ITTF Nigeria Open: Assar Thanks Lagos Fans For Support
Egypt table tennis star, Omar Assar, has...
Excited Ike Uche Extends Gimnastic de Tarragona Stay Until 2019
By Johnny Edward: Former Super Eagles st...
CHAN Eagles: Yusuf Calls Up Plateau Captain Golbe For Suspended Okogbue
By Johnny Edward: Super Eagles assistant...