International forum: Romance & Friendship - @ profile info and photos of user's ?
Share this topic
19 May 2015 08:27

Have u ever ask urself why most user with fake photos with edit , are not been abuse ?

I INVESTIGATE ALITTLE ABOUT THIS ISSUE HERE , MOST USERS WHO ARE USING FAKE , EMOTIONAL FOTOS PRETENDING TOO BE THIER OWN FOTO ,... MOST KEEP UPLOADING AND NEVER BEEN ABUSE BY USERS AND FRIENDS ....

HERE ARE SOO ALITTLE ANSWERS , MOST OF THIS USER , FEEL POPULAR AND HAS A LOT OF FRIENDS EVER IF THIER FRIENDS HAVENT SEEN THIER REAL PHOTOS , AND THEY WILL NEVER BE ABUSE " EVER IF THEY ARE FAKE ....

BUT A NORMAL USERS , WHO ARE NOT THAT POPULAR AND UNKNOW USER IT LITTLE FRIENDS HERE ARE ALWAYS ABUSE EVERYDAY BY MOST MOBO USERS , FLIRTERS USERS ...

TWO DAYS AGO BABEZ KID DECIDED TOO LOOK AND INVESTIGATE" IF I CAN BE OR WIL BE ABUSE BY MOBO USERS IF I UPLOAD A FAKE FOTOS OR EMOTIONAL FOTOS ...

I DID UPLOAD AND VISTED EVERY FORUMS IN THE MOBOFREE ,

USING THIS FAKE FOTO FOR TWO DAYS

I REALISED NO ONE ABUSE ME OR NIETHER BLACKLIST

THEY ARE ALOT OF GIRLS HERE IN THE MOBOFREE WHO ARE BEEN ABUSE , JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT POPULAR, BUT USING EMOTIONAL FOTO / FAKE FOTOS

AND SOME USERS ARE NOT ABUSE BUT THEY HAVE FAKE INFO AND FOTOS AND FAKE AGE , FAKE COUNTRY ....

THE REASON OF I MAKING THIS TOPIC ARE BECAUSE " LET LOOK AT MOST USERS FROM UNITED STATE , U FOUND IT HARD / EASY TOO KNOW FAKE AND REAL , BUT MOST OF THE FAKE ARE POPULAR USERS ..... EVER IF THEY ARE USING A CELEBRITY PHOTOS THEY WONT BE ABUSE ....

LET LOOK INTO SECOND ISSUE , IN OTHER SITE LIKE

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAN
AMAZON
ETC ...
ALL THIS SITE HAS FAKE USERS AND FAKE PHOTOS, BUT THEY NEVER PROMOTE ANYTHING ABOUT FAKE IN THIER OWN SITE

BUT HERE IN THE MOBOFREE THE PROMOTION OF FAKE ,SCAM , ABUSIVE IDS ARE BEEN PROMOTING EVERYDAY BY WE , I , U , US , EVERYONE...

IN WHICH WE LOOK AT EVERYONE HAS FAKE , LIAR ,

BUT ON OTHER SITE THEY ARE NT FAKE

I SPEAK ABOUT THIS ISSUE BECAUSE I USE FACEBOOK , TWITTER , INSTAGRAN, FM , and MOBOFREE ....

I REALISED THAT THEY ARE LOT DIFFERENT HERE AND THIER ...

ANYWAY LET KEEP SUPPORTING MOBOFREE BUT NOT IN DA WRONG WAY

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 19 May 2015 10:07
19 May 2015 20:54

This is your personal autobiographical topic kido, having no relationship with all the users of mobofree because everyuser has different problems here;

19 May 2015 23:42

Quote by Wafa-waseem
This is your personal autobiographical topic kido, having no relationship with all the users of mobofree because everyuser has different problems here; :)

noo wafa i did that two days.. i love too reseach things which are wrong in d mobofree