International forum: Other - Sharing Hot Pictures: A Good Or Bad Idea?
Share this topic
1 Apr 2014 03:21

For chatters, with the Internet and use of social media nothing is private these days. When it comes to texting hot photographs, people run the risk of having their most intimate parts emailed, posted or retexted anywhere. Friends please share your opinion. Is it good or bad?

1 Apr 2014 14:59

no idea...jajaja!!!

1 Apr 2014 15:10

Quote by quiete
:hm no idea...jajaja!!!

thnks for sharing your idea friend.

1 Apr 2014 16:53

Very bad! Sex exploitation always started in seducing somebody thru sexy and erotic photos.
Displaying the body for attracting others is a cause of raped and declining the moral of women!

2 Apr 2014 00:19

Quote by clixsters
Very bad! Sex exploitation always started in seducing somebody thru sexy and erotic photos.
Displaying the body for attracting others is a cause of raped and declining the moral of women! ;)

ur ryt bro..but...

2 Apr 2014 01:46

Quote by clixsters
Displaying the body for attracting others is a cause of raped and declining the moral of women! ;)

thank you so much for sharing your valuable opinion clixsters sir.

2 Apr 2014 04:14
Post is hidden!
2 Apr 2014 05:50

Exposure or displaying the body to opposite sex to be love and to love... Is just like an fatal attraction!

2 Apr 2014 06:47

Quote by Creepyfac3
kuya clix you are totally right..maybe its their freedom to do so but they are not thinking of the risk with this doing.to make someone attracted to you i think you dont have to do such thing like giving away you own hot pix..sorry to say but its degrading and i dont think those ppl who have your hot pix surely not serious with you but just taking advantage of you..beware!

thanks h0ney for sharing your opinion

2 Apr 2014 07:16

Quote by clixsters
Exposure or displaying the body to opposite sex to be love and to love... Is just like an fatal attraction! ;)

then once in my life im attract in fatal..

2 Apr 2014 09:15

Quote by quiete
Quote by clixsters
Exposure or displaying the body to opposite sex to be love and to love... Is just like an fatal attraction! ;)

What is the purpose of exposing the body to opposite sex?
To prove that he/she has a good posture of body outfit? I don't think so....
Maybe he has no other asset aside from their body hehe.... sometimes freedom always accompanied of bad consequences if this freedom used to personal gain.
majority of crime among women is because they don't care about their moral they are trapped by the devil by way of trading in different manners... a lot of guy offered arranged marriage even thou without having intimate feeling... its because of money...
For sale marriage is very rampant today and that's why the case about "CRIME OF PASSION" very high,
Body exposure like this Public Social Media Networking site is not advisable.
Be simple and live who you are, don't tempt any opposite sex by using our body... Good character is best way to attract opposite sex.

2 Apr 2014 11:33

Quote by clixsters
Quote by quiete
Quote by clixsters

What is the purpose of exposing the body to opposite sex?
To prove that he/she has a good posture of body outfit? I don't think so....
Maybe he has no other asset aside from their body hehe.... sometimes freedom always accompanied of bad consequences if this freedom used to personal gain.
majority of crime among women is because they don't care about their moral they are trapped by the devil by way of trading in different manners... a lot of guy offered arranged marriage even thou without having intimate feeling... its because of money...
For sale marriage is very rampant today and that's why the case about "CRIME OF PASSION" very high,
Body exposure like this Public Social Media Networking site is not advisable.
Be simple and live who you are, don't tempt any opposite sex by using our body... Good character is best way to attract opposite sex. :)

lol kua ngmahal lang aq at kasama un ang intimacy..its n0t really public..unless i post nya yun sa public..and that wud be d consequences that im goin to take if ever..gud thng is matin0 naman ata..

2 Apr 2014 11:37

at kua di naman kau magtitigan whole nyt ng gf mo kung nasa private place kau diba?at nasa tamang init pa..

2 Apr 2014 12:19

Its very bad to my side

2 Apr 2014 13:18

Quote by quiete
at kua di naman kau magtitigan whole nyt ng gf mo kung nasa private place kau diba?at nasa tamang init pa..

Ang tinutokoy mo naman ay malayo na sa tanong eh!

2 Apr 2014 13:38
Post is hidden!
2 Apr 2014 14:16

no idea....jajaja...ahaha..

2 Apr 2014 14:24

not good

2 Apr 2014 14:47

Quote by Creepyfac3
i totaly agree with you kuya,respct should comes frst frm ourselves 2 be able 4 otherz 2 respct u.men are men,they wil always try 2 take advantage seeing u willingly gving away th0se pix whch supp0se 2 be your private belongings.you will be totaly exploited and 2 late 4 you to regret once they do somethng bad 2 your private pix.and you cnt blame anyone except yourself.

i agree with u..

2 Apr 2014 14:51

Quote by clixsters
Quote by quiete

Ang tinutokoy mo naman ay malayo na sa tanong eh! ;)

ay malau naba kua?..sori..jejeje..pero ang tinutukoy q ay malau din..sa cam lang..skype..private room..gud timing..mahal nyo isat isa kaya dirin maiwasan mg share..