International forum: Romance & Friendship - Is Love More Important Than Frndship ?
Share this topic
31 Mar 2014 10:56

You want to know that love is important than friendship or not. In fact the answer is a big 'NO' because it has some certain good logics behind. And friendship is more important than love. Now you want to know why Then I'm here to tell you this. You know when you love someone it is not necessary in this relation that you are also the friend of the person you're in love But when it come to the friendship it is necessary that you love your friends without loving your friends you can't befriend anyone. So friendship is more important than love I want to share a quote here I've read about friendship and love. It states that once love and friendship met in a way and they have had the conversation. Love asked the friendship, "when I'm here for people then why are you also here?" and friendship replied that for making people laugh when you leave them weeping. This quotation really touches the deep philosophy behind the friendship. And it is said that friends are angels who lift us when our wings are not able to make us fly. So friendship is always more important than love
As I've already mention that there is always love in friendship. But there is not always friendship in love. This is the fact you and I, we both can't deny. I hope, it is clear to you

31 Mar 2014 11:40

Yes wafa u r absolutely right

31 Mar 2014 13:25

ur right

31 Mar 2014 13:50

Quote by shahidkhan7
Yes wafa u r absolutely right

Thanks

31 Mar 2014 13:50

Quote by Shoaib wafa 3
ur right

thanks

31 Mar 2014 15:29
Post is hidden!
31 Mar 2014 15:42

love

31 Mar 2014 18:35
Post is hidden!
1 Apr 2014 07:41

Any textbooks or books wrote about the supremacy of friendship is just a logical And perception of the author!
In all aspect in our life we still alive because somebody love us and care for us, no matter who you are, and what we are...
You can give anything without love, but you can't love without giving!
Love, hope, & faith is the most powerful words in the scriptures...
Faith and hope will stop and vanished go beyond eternity, but love goes on forever!!!

1 Apr 2014 10:14

Quote by Trickster350
Friendship

thanks

1 Apr 2014 13:58

Frndship

1 Apr 2014 15:00

love can keep most of our secret!

Edited by Amanu1 / 1 Apr 2014 15:01
1 Apr 2014 23:39

Quote by Amanu1
love can keep most of our secret!

good

2 Apr 2014 00:56

Love Is Friendship :h

7 Apr 2014 10:23

Quote by Joe_Harding
Love Is Friendship :h

8 Apr 2014 08:53

Friendship is more important than worldly love but agape is above them all! Agape is unconditional love.

8 Apr 2014 10:16

Friendship is precious gift than love..In love,we live for ourselves but In friendship we live for others.,so friendship is more important than love.

8 Apr 2014 11:01

Quote by Billsubsilkhy
Friendship is more important than worldly love but agape is above them all! Agape is unconditional love.

Thanks Dear

8 Apr 2014 11:01

Quote by Shumilafz
Friendship is precious gift than love..In love,we live for ourselves but In friendship we live for others.,so friendship is more important than love.

Frndship

10 Apr 2014 15:40
Post is hidden!
0 online
Sports news
Neymar Scores Again As Dominant Barca Pip Man United
By Izuchukwu Okosi: Bareclona defeated M...
UCL: Balotelli Scores As Ajax Hold Nice; Adebayor Stars, Celtic Draw
By James Agberebi: Former Manchester Cit...
Musa, Ndidi, Mahrez Shine As Leicester Beat Luton Town
By Izuchukwu Okosi: Super Eagles stars W...