International forum: MoboFree news - _BAbez_KiD_ LOVE ALL GROUPS A & K , I
Share this topic
14 May 2015 01:25

i create this topic too show positive respect too alll

As a 17 year old tannager , it is my duty too impress and show respect too all

My team I.M.C and my besty creepyfac3 leader A & k " I.M.C members over mobofree.com .....

Like what sir clixster said on forum some days or weeks ago ,

All groups on mobofree has same AIMS and duty too protect our Nd help Mobofree ( owner )

But if they are political competition among both groups , which is likely too destroy mobofree project ...

Soo i myself will request Mobofree too destroy and delete all groups here on Mobofree.com. ...

I Am the programer of I.M.C and forum's creator of I.M.C ,, that does mean i can support A & K ,, as long the leader she is close frend , inwhich i told her somedays ago dont worry i will also support u that my last words .....

I.M.C and A & K

This groups where found by two close frends not me ..

In the impression of politics been made , i view and invesigate all prove too her Mobofree ( online mail )

If all groups can have same AIMs , soo why are they competition among themselfs

1. This are cause by members who join other team and decided too live and join other group ..

2. The promotions
3. The groups supporters
4. OTHER team dont accept flirts or argue ( l.e negative joke , childlish play )

MOBOFREE IS WATCHING

Some problems and info has always been send too mobofree owner about argue and competition been made here by both teams .....

. If u can maintain the growth of mobofree and u fell like harting most users all in the names of groups .. . That means the both groups we be destroy if this cant stop ......

Mobofree.com is not a political site

.... that was my last conversation with administrator Mobofree """

Keep this in mind if any groups been deleted that show mobofree administrator owners dont and never accept this groups anymore....

We are trying too work on this problem neither delete groups or stay groups

If they cant maintain thier groups , i think mobofree will delete all group topics and forums ..... ( keep that in mind dear frends )

Soo enjoy the little time you have here mobofree without pain or sorrow,

Let support Mobofree Lt with all AIM ,always remember this Mobofree is so young for all , Mobofree is just 5 years old site ", that sooo young

_BABEZ KID_ is the forum creator of i.m.c that doesnt Mean he / she cant help miss creepyface

Remember his / her last conversation with u .... Babezkid is just an agent / programer / promoter here too help everyone .... not by playing politics around here .....

""""FRIENDS BECAME ENEMIES """""

Most users and members of groups here are close friends but now they are all enemies , pain , which move around all members and staffs of each groups .

If anyone live ur or any group , just use the words thank u because all groups here are working together , the only different are group changing .

Same site
same forums
Same mobofree
Same mobo users
Same bodies

Soo help seniors admin not by playing a political role ...

Anyway thanks for a short friendship u all , both have , now no more . That painful and hurt ......

In the past 3 months now _BAbez_KiD_ has made over 1, 891 blacklisted users ...... this user had been blacklist by her

That show alot of users has bad attitude here .....

TAKE THIS ADVICE MOBO FRIENDS AND USER'S !!

Dont or never show ur attitude on a net media site because You dont know the another user attitude ,

Alot of user wanna show thier attitude on net something they can never do on real ..... on real u are powerless

Anyway hve a nice day all

Thank u
##

Azale
Creepyface
Hernandez
Alynna09

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 15 May 2015 03:49
14 May 2015 11:00

hehehehe me too

14 May 2015 11:03

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 14 May 2015 11:10
14 May 2015 11:03

mobo kid same here i love both all are my besties

14 May 2015 11:07

Wow nice nice I agree wid u

Edited by luvly143 / 14 May 2015 11:08
14 May 2015 19:58

Quote by 0705189373
:bravo mobo kid same here i love both all are my besties

Thanks

14 May 2015 20:36

Quote by Wafa-waseem
hehehehe me too :)

14 May 2015 22:32

Let's mobo delete all groups for me its very good idea bcause is like war zone. Ppl are no longer love each other all they can do is hatred !fight. Mobofree was a very good place, now is a laughable place. We can focus in forum nd chart room like before. Now mobofree is divided into two. 1. Mobofighter 2 mobowar. All group must go

Edited by christine123 / 14 May 2015 22:36
14 May 2015 22:50

Quote by christine123
Let's mobo delete all groups for me its very good idea bcause is like war zone. Ppl are no longer love each other all they can do is hatred !fight. Mobofree was a very good place, now is a laughable place. We can focus in forum nd chart room like before. Now mobofree is divided into two. 1. Mobofighter 2 mobowar. All group must go

Ok sis

14 May 2015 22:52

I used to have a lot friend of mine all over the world ,malasia ,phillipine all over nd all of them are young girls before. We used to chat together comment in everyone status but this days it is very hard. Some they calls me names here but bcause I know who I am I just keep quit. If u post comment in their group they ignore you like stupid ppl nd call u names like they call me as a useless ppl. I like to post and comment on their status if anyone change his or her attitude. M old nd I like to learn something new from new generation of today. I grew up under apartheid time nd it was very painful in our country to communicate with other ppl from outside our country. So m here to have fun with everyone. Let them change their attitude. I will be happy if they change so that I can show them respect a lot. If the don't change their attitude then all group must be deleted. That's my opinion

Edited by christine123 / 15 May 2015 11:19
14 May 2015 22:54

Quote by christine123
I used to have a lot friend of mine all over the world ,malasia ,phillipine all over nd all of them are young girls before. We used to chat together comment in everyone status but this days it is very hard. Some they calls me names here but bcause I know who I am I just keep quit. If u post comment in their group they ignore you like stupid ppl nd call u names like they call me as a useless ppl. I like to post and cooment on their status if anyone change his or her attitude. M old nd I like to learn something new from new geration of today. I grew up under apartheid time nd it was very painful in our country to communicate with other ppl from outside our country. So m here to have fun with everyone. Let them change their attitude. I will be happy if they change so that I can show them respect a lot. If the don't change their attitude then all group must be deleted. That's my opinion

True words sis

14 May 2015 22:58
Post is hidden!
14 May 2015 23:08

Quote by _BABez_kiD_
Quote by christine123
I used to have a lot friend of mine all over the world ,malasia ,phillipine all over nd all of them are young girls before. We used to chat together comment in everyone status but this days it is very hard. Some they calls me names here but bcause I know who I am I just keep quit. If u post comment in their group they ignore you like stupid ppl nd call u names like they call me as a useless ppl. I like to post and cooment on their status if anyone change his or her attitude. M old nd I like to learn something new from new geration of today. I grew up under apartheid time nd it was very painful in our country to communicate with other ppl from outside our country. So m here to have fun with everyone. Let them change their attitude. I will be happy if they change so that I can show them respect a lot. If the don't change their attitude then all group must be deleted. That's my opinion

True words sis :hm

M saying this because m hurting inside me ,nd they remind me time of apartheid. No groups for lovers here if they want to continue they must stop accept those who move from one group to another and stop calling another group that is for old age home. Everyone will reach my age. All groups are doing same job to improve not destroy mobofree. Let us stop destroy this beautiful site nd love each others. Mobofree is our second home ,so don't break the law. in south Africa language I say kgotso go rona, meaning peace be with u. I salute u the creator of this topic Babes may God bless u

Edited by christine123 / 15 May 2015 11:20
14 May 2015 23:27

Quote by christine123
Quote by _BABez_kiD_
Quote by christine123

M saying this because m hurting inside me ,nd they remind me time of apartheid. No groups for lovers here if they want to continue they must stop accept those who move from one group to another and stop calling another group that is for old age home. Everyone will reach my age. All groups are doing same job to improve not destroy mobofree. Let us stop destroy this beautiful site nd love each others. Mobofree is our second home ,so don't break the law. in south Africa language I say kgotso go rona, meaning peace be with u. I salute u the creator of this topic Babes may God bless u

Yes sister christine u really is right. I love u for ur correctness. frndliness and respect for others......

14 May 2015 23:32

Quote by _BABez_kiD_

M s

14 May 2015 23:43
Post is hidden!
14 May 2015 23:52

Quote by piash125123
Nice. But there have some point too. If group removed you will lost many active members too. As I got many friends from group. I make good understand with them by group. Christine my good friend before I join in group my best friend pain I get her because of group. & many friends I get for group like wafa paji. China. Syful. Creep. Babe. Rock bro. Lisah. Sajjad. Abir. Cool. Cute. Lady. Mitze. Ssandra & many many like that I like to kid with everyone but especially girl get angry if they see kidding. Then our leader creepyface make them understand. Like my best friend pain also sad on me when we met first time. I kid with her then creep make her understand. I tell her sorry then chat & share. Like this I get her as a best friend. If group removed mobo also lost my activity like before.

I understand u piash

It not about the fun u have in tha groups .... it about the pain which move on most users ,

Here on forum alot of user are good user and best friends but rightnow they are no more frends .......

Affort little problem befor becoming a big problem ....

Alot of tention are made

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 15 May 2015 00:02
14 May 2015 23:52

Quote by piash125123
Nice. But there have some point too. If group removed you will lost many active members too. As I got many friends from group. I make good understand with them by group. Christine my good friend before I join in group my best friend pain I get her because of group. & many friends I get for group like wafa paji. China. Syful. Creep. Babe. Rock bro. Lisah. Sajjad. Abir. Cool. Cute. Lady. Mitze. Ssandra & many many like that I like to kid with everyone but especially girl get angry if they see kidding. Then our leader creepyface make them understand. Like my best friend pain also sad on me when we met first time. I kid with her then creep make her understand. I tell her sorry then chat & share. Like this I get her as a best friend. If group removed mobo also lost my activity like before.

I dn't believe as we will lose our frnds Real frnds never lreave site just for groups If they are here just for groups and fighting between groups, so i dn't need such frnds I like frndlly, correctly and honorable frnds, who can respect themself and other users......................

15 May 2015 00:00

Quote by Ssandra5
Quote by piash125123

I dn't believe as we will lose our frnds Real frnds never lreave site just for groups If they are here just for groups and fighting between groups, so i dn't need such frnds I like frndlly, correctly and honorable frnds, who can respect themself and other users......................

Ur right sandra

15 May 2015 00:08
Post is hidden!