International forum: Romance & Friendship - Cyber Love - Good Idea or Bad Idea?
Share this topic
30 Mar 2014 16:06

Friends is cyber dating worth a try. It seems like a lot of work - Is it worth it?
Do you think to have a relationship that began over the internet will be good? Will it work? Plz feel free to share ur opinion here.

31 Mar 2014 12:32

Friends please share your ideas here. I am waiting for your response na.

31 Mar 2014 13:51
Post is hidden!
1 Apr 2014 02:59

Quote by Creepyfac3
My 0pini0n is, it isnt bad at all unless that l0ve is fake..l0ve knows n0 b0undary whether its cyber 0r real.as l0ng as its true regardless 0f distance and regardless if it cn be succesful 2 bec0me in real 0r n0t still its n0t bad if the l0ve you gave is true.thats my 0pini0n h0n.

thanks so much h0n for sharing your idea hon

1 Apr 2014 03:25

cyber dating...it is nice,exciting,and usually net relationshp is more sweeter than a real relationshp..but as my experienced b4 if u are in a net relationshp u dnt have to give ur heart all in it coz it is more above to happend is possible than impossible.
impossible that u meet
impossible that end up in married
while its very possible to be hurt and cry at end.
they said love conquers all even the dstance...thats a big lie coz d fact is u have to consider so many thngs b4 u conquer that dstance between ur love.

1 Apr 2014 04:16

Quote by quiete
cyber dating...it is nice,exciting,and usually net relationshp is more sweeter than a real relationshp..but as my experienced b4 if u are in a net relationshp u dnt have to give ur heart all in it coz it is more above to happend is possible than impossible.
impossible that u meet
impossible that end up in married
while its very possible to be hurt and cry at end.
they said love conquers all even the dstance...thats a big lie coz d fact is u have to consider so many thngs b4 u conquer that dstance between ur love.

thanks for sharing your idea friend

1 Apr 2014 08:24

Its depend on us how we are going to deal and handle this matter.

Edited by clixsters / 1 Apr 2014 08:26
1 Apr 2014 15:19

Quote by clixsters
Its depend on us how we are going to deal and handle this matter. ;)

thanks for your comment clixsters sir

4 Apr 2014 03:24

Yea its good it can work if both of u love eachother and put time and energy into it

5 Apr 2014 19:10

Quote by .Ryan
Yea its good it can work if both of u love eachother and put time and energy into it

thanks for reply

26 Apr 2014 17:52

I agree with ryan it depends on the two person on how they will work it out to make it real, love does conquers all, if you are thinking or taking inconsideration about the distance, culture and the others it will not be proven that it is TRUE LOVE,, because love knows no boundaries, its unconditional, its unexplainable and most of the people are looking at the person whose deeply inlove like a stupid person... though we cannot deny the fact that falling inlove online is really a risk and chances are being hurt most of the times, hurt not because of the misunderstanding or the fights, hurt because your unable to comfort the one you love when u had fight or when u have misunderstanding, hurt that u cannot be there on his/her side on times that she/he needs u the most. hurt of lacking the personal presence to make her/him feel how much you love him/her....

26 Apr 2014 18:03

Love is the life of world

27 Apr 2014 12:03

Quote by celina9397
I agree with ryan it depends on the two person on how they will work it out to make it real, love does conquers all, if you are thinking or taking inconsideration about the distance, culture and the others it will not be proven that it is TRUE LOVE,, because love knows no boundaries, its unconditional, its unexplainable and most of the people are looking at the person whose deeply inlove like a stupid person... though we cannot deny the fact that falling inlove online is really a risk and chances are being hurt most of the times, hurt not because of the misunderstanding or the fights, hurt because your unable to comfort the one you love when u had fight or when u have misunderstanding, hurt that u cannot be there on his/her side on times that she/he needs u the most. hurt of lacking the personal presence to make her/him feel how much you love him/her....

thanks to share your honest opinion friends.

28 Apr 2014 10:29

Its ok.bt actualy we dnt knw abt the prsns in the net,thr chractr & thughts.its good for in cybr,but nt good for in real

28 Apr 2014 15:19

Cyber dating is cul depending on how both partners handles it to be real. Cos dere s Mis understanding every where n relationships even if nt cyber one so is just up to de two pple to put in sugar nd salt to make it appetizing nd taste ful.

28 Apr 2014 15:20

Cyber dating is cul depending on how both partners handles it to be real. Cos dere s Mis understanding every where n relationships even if nt cyber one so is just up to de two pple to put in sugar nd salt to make it appetizing nd taste ful. Al by understanding each other and puting n much faith and respect

23 Aug 2015 18:55
Post is hidden!