International forum: Romance & Friendship - Who do women dress for: themselves, men, or other women?
Share this topic
12 May 2015 15:03

I saw women dress very much costly, colourfull and attractive dresses. Who do women dress for: themselves, men, or other women? Friends! Please post your honest opinion here.

12 May 2015 16:23
Post is hidden!
12 May 2015 18:55

why do women dress for? hahahahahaha women wear dresses to cover their parts my mean physical body indeed; should they walk undressedly without wearing dresses outside?

12 May 2015 18:57

Wafa-waseem

12 May 2015 18:58

Quote by Cute_Raja
:ohno Wafa-waseem :haha

wafa is funny

12 May 2015 18:59

Edited by YAbirAhmed / 12 May 2015 18:59
12 May 2015 19:01
Post is hidden!
12 May 2015 19:04

men.. for attraction and to their eyes..

12 May 2015 19:04

men.. for attraction and distraction to their eyes..

13 May 2015 01:52

Quote by Wafa-waseem
why do women dress for? hahahahahaha women wear dresses to cover their parts my mean physical body indeed; should they walk undressedly without wearing dresses outside? :lol

wafa paji the topic is who do women dress for? Not why do women dress for?

13 May 2015 02:13

Quote by Wafa-waseem
why do women dress for? hahahahahaha women wear dresses to cover their parts my mean physical body indeed; should they walk undressedly without wearing dresses outside? :lol

hahah ryt

13 May 2015 02:24

If im not mistaken from the question" As a girl for me what i weir is all part of my fashion to look presentable and look better for myself morning

13 May 2015 02:33

Quote by Princess_Sharu
If im not mistaken from the question" As a girl for me what i weir is all part of my fashion to look presentable and look better for myself morning :)

thanx for posting your honest opinion princess.

13 May 2015 02:46
Post is hidden!
13 May 2015 03:30

Doesn't important expensive or cheap ur dress the important is u presentable and neat look.. The way how u dressup it is presented to ur personality..

13 May 2015 03:35

Quote by ladyihzai
Doesn't important expensive or cheap ur dress the important is u presentable and neat look.. The way how u dressup it is presented to ur personality..

thanks for posting your honest opinion here friend.

13 May 2015 03:51

Quote by Amit786
I saw women dress very much costly, colourfull and attractive dresses. Who do women dress for: themselves, men, or other women? Friends! Please post your honest opinion here.

Ill grant u only this/ I think men r all women has the ryt to express themselves but the responsibility r for men just like how they can protect the dignity of a woman tht has been a part of mans body ...all of the above women r tend to do so well in the arms of a man and yet they r contendted of how men feels it INSIDE of them warm hugs and right words are best dressed for a woman's heart a warm palm that holds r the best protection for a woman's health yet men r too doubtful to express it too selfish to show it too naive to be used to it ,men r the only dress for women that protects all the aspects of a woman s personality through every stage of a woman's lives they can exploit n giv them suffering of humility and they can protect and giv them secure covers w/ care so these women intended to create grive and craves for a mans passion in able to achieve a good and better personlty of thier own just to cope mens incapabelities .... to attend women's needs not only of how they looks but how they feel ...

13 May 2015 11:04

Quote by ladyihzai

i agree being attractive the way you dress doesnt mean wearing too sexy dresses that almost showing what have to be hidden...it says if girls wants to be respected then they should start respecting themselves too by wearing the right dresses...its true,we all have our own freedom and right to whatever we like to do or wear..actually we dont have to wear something sexy to look attractive...its the way how we carry whatever we wear may it be just simply pants and simple shirts

13 May 2015 11:08

Quote by cr33pyface
Quote by ladyihzai

i agree being attractive the way you dress doesnt mean wearing too sexy dresses that almost showing what have to be hidden...it says if girls wants to be respected then they should start respecting themselves too by wearing the right dresses...its true,we all have our own freedom and right to whatever we like to do or wear..actually we dont have to wear something sexy to look attractive...its the way how we carry whatever we wear may it be just simply pants and simple shirts :)

i'm sure that You never be wrong! You are great ...i'm always agree with You

13 May 2015 11:13
Post is hidden!