International forum: Romance & Friendship - How to spice up a relationship that has grown boring?
Share this topic
30 Mar 2014 09:12

Beginning a new relationship holds such promise: your heart races a little faster when the one you love is near; every comment they make is funny, witty, enthralling; you feel like you’re walking on sunshine; you love their dimples; the way they walk; the way they talk; And then, things get a little . . . old. You have feelings for each other, but you find them fading, even as your relationship grows more stodgy and tepid. In this case what should you do friends please share your honest opinion here

31 Mar 2014 11:48
Post is hidden!
31 Mar 2014 12:15

Quote by Creepyfac3
Quote by Amit786
Beginning a new relationship holds such promise: your heart races a little faster when the one you love is near; every comment they make is funny, witty, enthralling; you feel like you’re walking on sunshine; you love their dimples; the way they walk; the way they talk; And then, things get a little . . . old. You have feelings for each other, but you find them fading, even as your relationship grows more stodgy and tepid. In this case what should you do friends please share your honest opinion here

hmm if thats how you feel towards your lover then for sure you dont love her/him anymore...and one reason for fading love is YOUR HEART IS LOVING ANOTHER ONE already.if this is the case theres nothing more you can do to spice up the relationship.you will just hurt more your lover if you keep pretending that still you love her same way.best thing to do is be honest and tell her the truth that your love for her is no longer there....its always fair to hurt with truth than hurt her with lies.

thanks for your comment honey

31 Mar 2014 13:37
Post is hidden!
31 Mar 2014 15:12
Post is hidden!
31 Mar 2014 16:13

Its become boring if there is missing in relationship.
You have to find out what is the missing ingredient.

31 Mar 2014 16:28

Quote by Lost in love
The Only prOblem is that these Hidden feelings are still very much present in our subcOnscious mind, and will creat all sOrts Of prOblems 4 us, if u are in a relationship that seems dead and boring ask yOurself what is it that is nOt being expressed in the relatiOnship? What is that yOu and yOur partner are afraid to talk abOut? There will be sOme secret, fear, Or piece Of guilt that is shutting yOu bOth dOwn,

thanks for sharing your opinion friend.

31 Mar 2014 20:21
Post is hidden!
1 Apr 2014 03:06

i dnt kn0w at all coz if i kn0w i shud never let him go..thanks 4 posting ds topic amit786..coz it given me sum idea on how shud i need to do if im in that situation..

1 Apr 2014 05:16

Quote by quiete
i dnt kn0w at all coz if i kn0w i shud never let him go..thanks 4 posting ds topic amit786..coz it given me sum idea on how shud i need to do if im in that situation..

thanks to post your comment friend

3 Apr 2015 14:56

True love never end

3 Apr 2015 15:49

seriously..

intimate sex will do

3 Apr 2015 15:54

Quote by ako_C_myles
seriously..

intimate sex will do :)

Boom Panes!!! Ang bastos mo naman Myles alam mo bang conservative akoooo!!! Bwahahaaaaa!!

Edited by Iamchinitoboy / 3 Apr 2015 15:54
3 Apr 2015 16:37

Quote by Iamchinitoboy
Quote by ako_C_myles
seriously..

Boom Panes!!! Ang bastos mo naman Myles alam mo bang conservative akoooo!!! Bwahahaaaaa!!

san ang bastos jan???

maria clara epek ka nman jan mare eh hahaha

3 Apr 2015 16:42

Quote by Iamchinitoboy
Quote by ako_C_myles
seriously..

weeeeee d nga???

3 Apr 2015 16:47

Quote by luvly143
Quote by Iamchinitoboy
Quote by ako_C_myles
seriously..

weeeeee d nga??? :lol

hahahaha