International forum: Religion - Can we live without religions?
Share this topic
30 Mar 2014 05:13

It`s saying that religions are invented for the welfare of people & their laws are perfect for all mankind, but unfortunately nobody has convinced me with his/her arguments about the question (Can we live without religion?)!
Sometimes I ask myself about this question & always fail in finding answers!

So, What are your opinions, Can we live without religions?

30 Mar 2014 06:12

Yes! Definitely...
From adamic time religion never ever existed...
During old testament time from creation of Adam and eve no religion are founded and recorded.
People directly communicate to God.
They made an offering to God as a symbol of their gratitude.
No pastor, no guro, no priest, no imam, no bishop or whatever what we called church leader or religious leader.
People living and they enjoy the presence of God.
I concluded people can live without religion if your topic asking "can people live without religion?"
Don't you know until now many people don't believe about religion but they are still alive!

30 Mar 2014 11:16

Quote by clixsters
Yes! Definitely...
During old testament time from creation of Adam and eve no religion are founded and recorded.
No pastor, no guro, no priest, no imam, no bishop or whatever what we called church leader or religious leader.
I concluded people can live without religion if your topic asking "can people live without religion?"
Don't you know until now many people don't believe about religion but they are still alive! ;)

Yes kuya, You are doubtlessly right, lot of people are alive without religion!
Thankyou

30 Mar 2014 13:34

Nope but we are all lucky God has d heart thats why we are all breathing tinking he doesnt exist but i believe he really exist!!! Religion its just a name but d one we are worshipin is true n mighty

30 Mar 2014 14:54

The only purpose of religion is to guide us and to teach us about God.
Regardless of your belief where you belong..

30 Mar 2014 19:04

We are already living in this way,

31 Mar 2014 01:25

Quote by clixsters
Yes! Definitely...
Don't you know until now many people don't believe about religion but they are still alive! ;)

da hurray

31 Mar 2014 02:51

Personaly I think that a man's personality is better than religion,when his personality is lost every thing is lost but religion is the good way that we can found a new path for self relience

31 Mar 2014 05:14

Quote by M.O.FARUQUE
Personaly I think that a man's personality is better than religion,when his personality is lost every thing is lost but religion is the good way that we can found a new path for self relience

31 Mar 2014 09:24
Post is hidden!
31 Mar 2014 12:27

Religion can never & will never give's life! Only the death & the ressurration of Jesus Christ can John3:16, Romans6:23.

31 Mar 2014 15:05

31 Mar 2014 15:05

No

31 Mar 2014 15:23

Many people associate the word religion to Islam , Christianity or Judaism
but religion word is much more than that
religion in short form is a "life style " believe or not
your life style is your religion
religion is a template with Basic fields
Who Made life ?
Why he made ?
What he want from you? in other word how should we spend our time in this word ?
any answers to the above question will form a religion regardless of the answers
Who Made life ? no one
Why he made ? I don't know
What he want from you? No thing
how should we spend our time in this word ? as I wish
this a complete religion
but the question will be is it True or false answers
What I want to say

"No one can live a single moment without a religion "

but he can live with true or false religion deepening on his answers please don't miss-understood this is only on my views

31 Mar 2014 15:38

No,never,Nobody can live without religion..

6 Jun 2014 23:04

No

20 Aug 2014 09:28

No.... I can't live without religion

21 Aug 2014 09:04

N0

21 Aug 2014 09:25

Quote by Shumilafz
No,never,Nobody can live without religion..

What about Atheists?

21 Aug 2014 09:28

Quote by M.O.FARUQUE

Exactly!!