International forum: Romance & Friendship - What are your thoughts on long-distance relationships?
Share this topic
8 May 2015 15:54

Let's share

8 May 2015 16:38

Not healthy

8 May 2015 16:39

yeah

8 May 2015 16:44

I've had distance relationships. ..they're very hard because you don't get to see that person and it's hard to get transportation to see them but if you're really in love then it's worth it

8 May 2015 16:48

Long distance relationships are definitely risky, and if you are unfortunate enough to be far away from your significant other, the prospect of potentially ruining your relationship can seem daunting. Just because long distance relationships are difficult, doesn't mean they're impossible. Simple adjustments to your attitude and lifestyle can help you keep your loved one in your life ..

Edited by SHAHIN619 / 8 May 2015 17:06
8 May 2015 17:00

hmmmmm I think long distance relationships are more sweetest than close relationships because you have restless ambitions desires wishes or dreams to meet each other in their life, indeed you keep loving each other in your hearts even sometimes your hearts beat together inlove hehehehehe but when you meet in their real life, both of you find themselves like lost-diamonds; you keep loving each other till the end of your life in this world

but in close relationship, you're close to your love, no impression, nothing romanticizes or makes more love to each other indeed; you'll be bored in the relationship soon hahahaha

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 8 May 2015 18:53
8 May 2015 17:09

It also hurts so much when you love someone who isn't nearby to you;
you want to hug kiss or touch your love but apologetically it is far away from you; although you keep crying because you aren't even able to touch your love indeed; it feels so incomplete inside; hehehe

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 8 May 2015 18:59
8 May 2015 17:09

hi wats matters is love..it is really healthy to be in long distance relationship..

8 May 2015 17:27

Long distance relationship does not exist. that fact. believe me or believe me not.

8 May 2015 18:26

8 May 2015 19:38

no metter because i made a friend in 2004 but we are still friends and never broke In Sha Allah untill end of last breath

8 May 2015 20:06

Quote by Zubair_Zarger
no metter because i made a friend in 2004 but we are still friends and never broke In Sha Allah untill end of last breath

Great

8 May 2015 20:15

l0ng distance relati0nships d0nt rely 0n physical l0ve, l0ng distance relati0nships are driven by the l0ve that inspires ur heart, mind and s0ul..

8 May 2015 20:15

Long distance relationship is a game,there's no love in it, to love someone that's asking so many efforts to be closer one n other,the real way to see if u love that person,its to live close to her,him,u can make like in love with someone in long distance,but never be in love, to show someone u love it ,its by action,how can u show that person ur love if u ar not close to her,him, in long distance relationship,u can only give promises every day,but never accomplished,so can u definite love,if never show ur love by action,specially on living together?

8 May 2015 20:20

8 May 2015 20:21

DoN't kn0w

8 May 2015 20:42

Quote by fresnel
Long distance relationship is a game,there's no love in it, to love someone that's asking so many efforts to be closer one n other,the real way to see if u love that person,its to live close to her,him,u can make like in love with someone in long distance,but never be in love, to show someone u love it ,its by action,how can u show that person ur love if u ar not close to her,him, in long distance relationship,u can only give promises every day,but never accomplished,so can u definite love,if never show ur love by action,specially on living together?

hehehehe have you ever been in the distance relationship? Definitely not, right? then how can you critically elucidate without experiencing so mydear?

I do agree most of long distance relationships don't last or breakup immediately but what about those prosperous relationships whose lovers met on internet with having long distances and they're successfully married now? Don't you know about them?

8 May 2015 20:50
Post is hidden!
8 May 2015 20:51
Post is hidden!
8 May 2015 21:03
Post is hidden!