International forum: MoboFree news - Best Organization or Best Group in Mobofree Contest!
Share this topic
7 May 2015 05:57

This plan under the provision of mobofree rules aligned.
through the help of old users with a good reputation. And also through Team members this plan will be officially launched after the approval.

This is under approval including the details and mechanics of this event.

Note :
Judges or Panels will be chosen from the Team without group affiliation to avoid conflicts of interest.
Thanks

7 May 2015 10:33

Quote by clixsters
This plan under the provision of mobofree rules aligned.
through the help of old users with a good reputation. And also through Team members this plan will be officially launched after the approval.

This is under approval including the details and mechanics of this event.

Note :
Judges or Panels will be chosen from the Team without group affiliation to avoid conflicts of interest.
Thanks

Sir Thanks for Information

7 May 2015 10:48

7 May 2015 10:51

7 May 2015 10:53

Quote by Wafa-waseem
:U

7 May 2015 10:55

GROUP HUG

7 May 2015 11:04

Quote by Wafa-waseem

7 May 2015 11:28

Angels and nights group

8 May 2015 08:21

Sooner I will select the panels and judges secretly to avoid favorable and bias judgement.

The details of the events will be posted here after some scrutinizing the rules, as well the corresponding rewards points to all winners.

8 May 2015 08:23

All organizations has participated automatic they will received a certain points based on mobofree approved points.
Good luck!

8 May 2015 08:25

8 May 2015 08:28

Is this not gonna bring war ?
If other team wins and other lose ?

8 May 2015 08:48

War????
I don't think so...

8 May 2015 08:57

Quote by clixsters
War????
I don't think so... :)

Ok sir ,

Anyway im just asking because i face alot contest here, most are badly ,thinking which became enemies , ( friendship close) , also face alot pressure etc.....

Becos every groups here are lovely as i can say ...

no one wanna lose , everyone wanna win ..

thanks for the information sir

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 8 May 2015 08:59
8 May 2015 09:06

I don't blame anyone who's holding any contest, and I don't want to compare myself to anybody how they're holding such contest or events?

This events created for fun, for enjoyment, for self improvement, self enhancement, self nurturing as an individual members of the group as well as a founder.

I think it's always depend on how you brought up your groups?
If the leader is war freak therefore the followers too.

So, I encouraged every leaders to be a peacemaker not a trouble maker

8 May 2015 09:09

We have a simple principle that a birds with a same feathers will flack together

If your leaders are good then the followers will become good too sooner.....

You must be a good example in words in deeds..