International forum: MoboFree news - ! ♥♡ LET US DEDICATE THIS FORUM RESPECT TOO OUR EX MODERATOR MISS ALYNNA09 ♡♥
Share this topic
5 May 2015 05:33

this topic is officially created by
_BAbez_KID_ ♡

I create this topic too show a full forum respect too our ex moderator in the mobofree miss Alynna09

MISS ALYNNA09 work so hard too improve mobofree system .....
Not just mobofree but helping every groups and chatrooms leaders

ALYNNA has been a promoter for years here on mobofree . Helping and promoting mobofree also it chat room official leader .... with the help of alynna09 , pinays society groups became one of the largest on mobofree .....

She also help our administrator mobofree in promoting every chat rooms

Ghana
Nigerian
South indian
Indian
Afrian
Etc

with the help of alynna09 , today every chat rooms has

Prince
Princess
Director
Board of directors
Staffs

Inwhich it adviser is Ex moderator Alynna09

alot of groups has been made befor and gone ....this groups help mobofree projct in much development ......

I created this topic just too say i love you sooo much big sis ..... with great hardwork and ideals been use too help mobofree project for it life times ............

No one are prefect but ur help too mobofree ceo , IT , admin , member and user showed u are perfect ..

IMC STAFFS
IMC INDIAN
IMC INTERNTIONAL forum
IMC NIGERIAN
IMC GHANA
PINAY SOCIETY
IMC KERELA
IMC OVER MOBO FORUMS
A & K PINAY
A & k Lt
A & NG / INDIA
Immc indian
Mmc groupz

shall miss u and ur hard works on mobofree project

Thanks soo much for supporting mobofree , IMC " PINAYS SOCIETY GROUPS OVER THE PAST ......

_BAbez_KiD_ will also and also respect u till the dayy i live mobofree

On behave of me and imc and A & k staffs ,member , a & k , imc moderators we wish u a wonderful life with ur famiy, thanks so much for helping us here ....

Let this be kept as a memory and remembrance too everyone , users , forum creators , forum posters , ex moderators , past moderators and future moderators in the mobofree

Thanks soooo much mobofree ceo

Have a nice dayy all

05 / 05 / 2015 .

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 5 May 2015 05:39
5 May 2015 08:48

this topic is officially created by
_BAbez_KID_ ♡

I create this topic too show a full forum respect too our ex moderator in the mobofree miss Alynna09

MISS ALYNNA09 work so hard too improve mobofree system .....
Not just mobofree but helping every groups and chatrooms leaders

ALYNNA has been a promoter for years here on mobofree . Helping and promoting mobofree also it chat room official leader .... with the help of alynna09 , pinays society groups became one of the largest on mobofree .....

She also help our administrator mobofree in promoting every chat rooms

Ghana
Nigerian
South indian
Indian
Afrian
Etc

with the help of alynna09 , today every chat rooms has

Prince
Princess
Director
Board of directors
Staffs

Inwhich it adviser is Ex moderator Alynna09

alot of groups has been made befor and gone ....this groups help mobofree projct in much development ......

I created this topic just too say i love you sooo much big sis ..... with great hardwork and ideals been use too help mobofree project for it life times ............

No one are prefect but ur help too mobofree ceo , IT , admin , member and user showed u are perfect ..

IMC STAFFS
IMC INDIAN
IMC INTERNTIONAL forum
IMC NIGERIAN
IMC GHANA
PINAY SOCIETY
IMC KERELA
IMC OVER MOBO FORUMS
A & K PINAY
A & k Lt
A & NG / INDIA
Immc indian
Mmc groupz

shall miss u and ur hard works on mobofree project

Thanks soo much for supporting mobofree , IMC " PINAYS SOCIETY GROUPS OVER THE PAST ......

_BAbez_KiD_ will also and also respect u till the dayy i live mobofree

On behave of me and imc and A & k staffs ,member , a & k , imc moderators we wish u a wonderful life with ur famiy, thanks so much for helping us here ....

Let this be kept as a memory and remembrance too everyone , users , forum creators , forum posters , ex moderators , past moderators and future moderators in the mobofree

Thanks soooo much mobofree ceo

Have a nice dayy all

05 / 05 / 2015 .

alypot

5 May 2015 08:49

why she gone

5 May 2015 08:52

ur dedicated is just like she past away

5 May 2015 08:53

She resign

5 May 2015 08:54

Quote by Rhemzky_26
:ohno ur dedicated is just like she past away :ff

it my respect ....

i respect her alot

5 May 2015 08:59

5 May 2015 09:09

WE JST ACCEPT THE FACT RHAT NOTHING PERMANENT IN THIS CRAZY WORLD....WE'RE JUST HUMAN WE'RE INPERFECT..
BUT SINCE ALL THIS. ARE. DONE WE MUST TRY TO RECALL THAT SHE HAS ALSO CONTRIBUTE. MANY GOOD THINGS ON THIS SITE..SHE MAKES US LAUGH SOMETIMES...

FOR YOU PAKNER ALYNNA ONLY UR POSTION WAS GONE,BUT YOUR REALITY IS PROVEN...
SOMETIMES THINGS WILL HAPPENED LIKE THIS TO MAKE US MORE STRONGER...

Edited by azale2477 / 5 May 2015 09:16
5 May 2015 09:15

Quote by azale2477
WE JST ACCEPT THE FACT RHAT NOTHING PERMANENT IN THIS CRAZY WORLD....WE'RE JUST HUMAN WE'RE INPERFECT..
BUT SEEMS ALL THIS. ARE. DONE WE MUST TRY TO RECALL THAT SHE HAS ALSO CONTRIBUTE. MANY GOOD THINGS ON THIS SITE..SHE MAKES US LAUGH SOMETIMES...

:)

5 May 2015 09:17

Quote by azale2477
BUT SINCE ALL THIS. ARE. DONE WE MUST TRY TO RECALL THAT SHE HAS ALSO CONTRIBUTE. MANY GOOD THINGS ON THIS SITE..SHE MAKES US LAUGH SOMETIMES...

:)

Thankz sis