International forum: Other - ^_^ SHORTCUT TEXT /ABBREVIATION TEXT MESSAGING
Share this topic
2 May 2015 14:51

Why do some people like to use shortcut word or abbreviation text messaging .. It is confusing somtimes for those people don't like dis way of text messaging .. R u using this ??? Hate this ??

6 May 2015 12:02

Oi detiz kau

6 May 2015 12:09

hehehehe I hate to use shortcuts or abbreviations in the writings even I'm disinterested to communicate somebody who shortens the words reasonlessly

6 May 2015 12:12

Quote by Wafa-waseem
hehehehe I hate to use shortcuts or abbreviations in the writings even I'm disinterested to communicate somebody who shortens the words reasonlessly :)

Edited by ladyihzai / 6 May 2015 12:13
6 May 2015 12:13

I dn't like too shortcut text,
but here a lot users it's do

6 May 2015 12:14

6 May 2015 12:15

6 May 2015 12:16

Quote by Wafa-waseem
hehehehe I hate to use shortcuts or abbreviations in the writings even I'm disinterested to communicate somebody who shortens the words reasonlessly :)

Once upon a time there was only the usage of incomplete or abbreviated-words in my writings but apologetically I'd have to face many difficulties in the examinations; although I couldn't write any accurate-words in my writtings therefore I have consequently concluded for not to use shortcuts or abbreviations anymore hehehe

6 May 2015 12:19

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by Wafa-waseem

Once upon a time there was only the usage of incomplete or abbreviated-words in my writings but apologetically I'd have to face many difficulties in the examinations; although I couldn't write any accurate-words in my writtings therefore I have consequently concluded for not to use shortcuts or abbreviations anymore hehehe :)

Yea u ryt ! Bro ..