International forum: Jokes - what is the funniest moment you witnessed?
Share this topic
27 Mar 2014 21:18

my funniest moment would be..... 1, one of my class mates in high school trying to dry himself with his towel but forgot to turn off the shower tap...lol, he was heavily concussed with marijuana.....2, wen I witnessed an old man falls down and the son runs over to pick him up and the old mans wife shouts to his son,,,,,check your fathers head and the old man shouts back, DONT WORRY ABOUT MY HEAD, WORRY ABOUT MY BRAIN

28 Mar 2014 19:50

the arguments and abuse in international chatroom

29 Mar 2014 04:09

when I made mtze confused with her profile pic

29 Mar 2014 06:02

Anti

29 Mar 2014 12:07

Sorry! all I can see is just like scary movies...

31 Mar 2014 20:50

scary movies clixsters seriously

8 Apr 2014 17:04

flooding

18 May 2014 05:24
Post is hidden!
13 Aug 2014 18:56

Wen arguments arise in chatroom

13 Aug 2014 18:59
Post is hidden!
13 Aug 2014 19:14

Quote by mitze
Quote by ANTIDOTE1
when I made mtze confused with her profile pic :lol

who? What ? @when ? hehe

Remember when u thought Me how to copy a profile pic

Edited by ANTIDOTE1 / 13 Aug 2014 19:18
13 Aug 2014 19:20
Post is hidden!
13 Aug 2014 19:22

Quote by mitze
Quote by ANTIDOTE1
Quote by mitze
who? What ? @when ? hehe

Remember when u thought how to copy a profile pic :P

oh yeah I remember, and that's really funny , 2u , haha, great ur memory gap. :pc

No just tryin to annoy u

13 Aug 2014 20:07

The funniest moment in my life is when i went to my motherland at the youthful age of 15 and went out with my friends to have fun. We finished and on our way back home we realised we were pocket broke. We said to ourselves! How do we get home?? We came finally into a conclusion and then picked a taxi as dropping. We all sat at the back and when we were getting to the township there is a cemetery, which from our houses to there wasnt far. We therefore put cotton into our nosetrils and began talking differently. The driver looked into his mirror and seeing the cottons thought we were ghost, he therefore threw himself from the car leaving us in it, we hurriedly rushed out and runed as fast as we could to one of us whose house was arounds place to spend the night there. It is not good for doing that anyway but that was the only option for us to get home

13 Aug 2014 20:09

Quote by Babynash1990
The funniest moment in my life is when i went to my motherland at the youthful age of 15 and went out with my friends to have fun. We finished and on our way back home we realised we were pocket broke. We said to ourselves! How do we get home?? We came finally into a conclusion and then picked a taxi as dropping. We all sat at the back and when we were getting to the township there is a cemetery, which from our houses to there wasnt far. We therefore put cotton into our nosetrils and began talking differently. The driver looked into his mirror and seeing the cottons thought we were ghost, he therefore threw himself from the car leaving us in it, we hurriedly rushed out and runed as fast as we could to one of us whose house was arounds place to spend the night there. It is not good for doing that anyway but that was the only option for us to get home

risky but funny

Edited by ANTIDOTE1 / 13 Aug 2014 20:11
13 Aug 2014 20:35

The funniest moment i see in my life
Is that my friend eating fried chicken then his falls teeth stock on chicken legs

Edited by _MJ_ / 13 Aug 2014 20:36
13 Aug 2014 20:52

Quote by _MJ_
Is that my friend eating fried chicken then his falls teeth stock on chicken legs :lol

Hehehe, your bf

13 Aug 2014 21:16

Quote by ANTIDOTE1
Quote by _MJ_
Is that my friend eating fried chicken then his falls teeth stock on chicken legs :lol

Hehehe, your bf :P

Nope its my father friend na

25 Dec 2014 13:11

Accident of two cyclist head on corrition the two men were unconcious waking up no one had his front teeth

25 Dec 2014 13:15

Quote by ANTIDOTE1
my funniest moment would be..... 1, one of my class mates in high school trying to dry himself with his towel but forgot to turn off the shower tap...lol, he was heavily concussed with marijuana.....2, wen I witnessed an old man falls down and the son runs over to pick him up and the old mans wife shouts to his son,,,,,check your fathers head and the old man shouts back, DONT WORRY ABOUT MY HEAD, WORRY ABOUT MY BRAIN :lol