International forum: Other - When Someone's Behavior Affects you, What Can you Do?
Share this topic
28 Apr 2015 13:39

When someone's behavior is affecting you, what can you do, other than blame them?

28 Apr 2015 14:20

No more words, i simply avoid that person. I dont like to pretend, it's just ok though it's really not.

28 Apr 2015 15:39
Post is hidden!
28 Apr 2015 15:41

Quote by Loqa02
No more words, i simply avoid that person. I dont like to pretend, it's just ok though it's really not. :)

Thanks for posting

28 Apr 2015 15:42

Quote by RENCELYN
Blocked her/him

Good advise

28 Apr 2015 15:44

Just let her/him go away I dn't want to talk a person who cannot behave well.

28 Apr 2015 15:49

i will blok them

28 Apr 2015 15:52

It depends how his /her behavior .. if they so annoying , and irritating me even I ignore it !.. I would not be silent ,I won't tolerate it ... I will talk dem nicely first as I can ... If still thier behavior like devil I will report to authority/good trusted mod ! Or admin mobo

28 Apr 2015 15:54

Quote by ladyihzai
It depends how his /her behavior .. if they so annoying , and irritating me even I ignore it !.. I would not be silent ,I won't tolerate it ... I will talk dem nicely first as I can ... If still thier behavior like devil I will report to authority/good trusted mod ! Or admin mobo :)

Wise words

28 Apr 2015 15:55
Post is hidden!
28 Apr 2015 15:58

Quote by YAbirAhmed
i will blok them

That's great

28 Apr 2015 16:10

I shall remain polite no matter how difficult or nasty the rude person is, I shall respond politely and maintain my dignity.
I shall use manners to overwhelm their rudeness. I shall ask them this simple question: "Am I offending you somehow? If so, I am really sorry, no offense meant." Most people will be taken aback by this approach and will quickly backtrack to reassure you that you have not offended them.
I shall agree with their rant. I shall agree that I am stupid for putting them out at that moment in time, I shall agree that I got it wrong. This puts a stop to their rudeness in its tracks. It is hard to keep being rude with someone who agrees with the point of the rudeness.
I shall avoid responding at all. This way I remove the spark that fuels their fire. I shall just nod and walk off normally. I won't sneer, won't roll my eyes, just I be pleasant in my demeanor as my saunter away from them.
I shall understand where they are coming from. Much rudeness is a sign of insecurity, anger, and jealousy. I accept that these rude people have more than average doses of these issues and are trying to take it out on me. It is not smart, nor is it witty; it is rudeness and a guise for not being able to be polite to people.

28 Apr 2015 16:23

F they backstab me,better to avoid them and ignore them they don't deserved my friendship

28 Apr 2015 16:50

Quote by Amit786
I shall remain polite no matter how difficult or nasty the rude person is, I shall respond politely and maintain my dignity.
I shall use manners to overwhelm their rudeness. I shall ask them this simple question: "Am I offending you somehow? If so, I am really sorry, no offense meant." Most people will be taken aback by this approach and will quickly backtrack to reassure you that you have not offended them.
I shall agree with their rant. I shall agree that I am stupid for putting them out at that moment in time, I shall agree that I got it wrong. This puts a stop to their rudeness in its tracks. It is hard to keep being rude with someone who agrees with the point of the rudeness.
I shall avoid responding at all. This way I remove the spark that fuels their fire. I shall just nod and walk off normally. I won't sneer, won't roll my eyes, just I be pleasant in my demeanor as my saunter away from them.
I shall understand where they are coming from. Much rudeness is a sign of insecurity, anger, and jealousy. I accept that these rude people have more than average doses of these issues and are trying to take it out on me. It is not smart, nor is it witty; it is rudeness and a guise for not being able to be polite to people.

That's great

28 Apr 2015 17:45

I dont keep quiet i must have a talk with the person

28 Apr 2015 19:10

Quote by ladyihzai
It depends how his /her behavior .. if they so annoying , and irritating me even I ignore it !.. I would not be silent ,I won't tolerate it ... I will talk dem nicely first as I can ... If still thier behavior like devil I will report to authority/good trusted mod ! Or admin mobo :)