International forum: Other - What’s the most marvellous thing you have ever seen with your own eyes?
Share this topic
24 Apr 2015 07:09

What’s the most marvellous thing you have ever seen with your own eyes?

24 Apr 2015 16:18

Bfore my mom died , she calld me to come back when i was at work.when i saw her n said why? She told me she gonna died, God told her through prayer i the early morning that she have to be ready will pickd up by God.when im cry she said dont cry where is ur faith? Everything God does is good so we have to bethanksful.she ordered many thing i av to continue her works , she also askd me to take care dad, bout her funurel n her grave then she died in the same day in ghe evening. I cant forget that in all my life .

25 Apr 2015 06:07

Quote by geerly
Bfore my mom died , she calld me to come back when i was at work.when i saw her n said why? She told me she gonna died, God told her through prayer i the early morning that she have to be ready will pickd up by God.when im cry she said dont cry where is ur faith? Everything God does is good so we have to bethanksful.she ordered many thing i av to continue her works , she also askd me to take care dad, bout her funurel n her grave then she died in the same day in ghe evening. I cant forget that in all my life .

26 Apr 2015 20:33