Share this topic
24 Apr 2015 04:20

..to u guyzz..have dis feelings wen come for online the feelings dat excited !!...to seE
That red number on your notification whether says to you, ...prepare to meet your inner doom honey or sweet comments ,message frm ur admirer and frndz ..da feeling dat u r happy bcoz u'll enjoy da whole day u here wid ur frndz.. Do you have the same feeling like mine?...

Guyzz post ur comments ....

24 Apr 2015 04:20

Post kau plzz ..

24 Apr 2015 08:48

I have same feeling when I came online in d morning I first checked my messages nd notification

24 Apr 2015 08:50

Same here

24 Apr 2015 08:50
Post is hidden!
24 Apr 2015 08:52

Quote by rya_frihane
Im EXITED bcoz my bro from U.S wants to cme visit me yaaaayy :hb

Congratulations

24 Apr 2015 08:54

Quote by rya_frihane
Im EXITED bcoz my bro from U.S wants to cme visit me yaaaayy :hb

Great

24 Apr 2015 08:56

Quote by ladyihzai
..to u guyzz..have dis feelings wen come for online the feelings dat excited !!...to seE
That red number on your notification whether says to you, ...prepare to meet your inner doom honey or sweet comments ,message frm ur admirer and frndz ..da feeling dat u r happy bcoz u'll enjoy da whole day u here wid ur frndz.. Do you have the same feeling like mine?...

Guyzz post ur comments .... :hb

Absorbing it connecting in it is like a pain on the veins it needs a quick relief of attention/ 1- its an inviting feeling 2- an argues of contenment 3- its a feeling of great desire to overcome any emotion.

24 Apr 2015 09:01

I am excited ! Because i wait for my sweet heart

24 Apr 2015 09:20
Post is hidden!
24 Apr 2015 13:48

In m0b0 here are s0me friends 0f mine i b extreme happy if i can chat with them a bit.

24 Apr 2015 14:00

Quote by simplyme14
Quote by ladyihzai

it feels good when someone remembers u and send u mesage...but it feels better when it comes from someone special :angel

Yea ! Ryt dear ...

24 Apr 2015 14:17

Excited to read new msgs from my janan

24 Apr 2015 14:33
Post is hidden!
24 Apr 2015 15:08

i feel so excited wen ichat with my bestfriend sweetie

24 Apr 2015 15:15

Quote by china24
Quote by ladyihzai

Absorbing it connecting in it is like a pain on the veins it needs a quick relief of attention/ 1- its an inviting feeling 2- an argues of contenment 3- its a feeling of great desire to overcome any emotion.

Jud ! Were so much contented the feeling can't xplain how happy us over here ... I loved all my brother's and sister here in mobofree