International forum: Romance & Friendship - Can Men & Women Just Be Friends.???
Share this topic
24 Apr 2015 03:53

Can men and women be friends without one falling for the other? Every man I have been friends with (if they like girls) has either began to like me in a romantic way or I have begun to like them in a romantic way. I have not been able to have just a guy able to have just a guy friend (except for some guys who like guys) without sexual pressures being put onto the friendship. I've experienced so far, and it is actually completely possible! I just watched a movie where the best friends fall in love This may just be what I've experienced so far, and it is actually completely possible! I just watched a movie where the best friends fall in love (cliche right?) and it made me ask this. I can't wait to hear some opinions! ..

24 Apr 2015 09:01

Quote by SHAHIN619

Can men and women be friends without one falling for the other? Every man I have been friends with (if they like girls) has either began to like me in a romantic way or I have begun to like them in a romantic way. I have not been able to have just a guy able to have just a guy friend (except for some guys who like guys) without sexual pressures being put onto the friendship. I've experienced so far, and it is actually completely possible! I just watched a movie where the best friends fall in love This may just be what I've experienced so far, and it is actually completely possible! I just watched a movie where the best friends fall in love (cliche right?) and it made me ask this. I can't wait to hear some opinions! ..

Adam n eve r man n woman logic answer.

24 Apr 2015 09:11
Post is hidden!
24 Apr 2015 09:11

Yes.....

24 Apr 2015 09:12

yes

24 Apr 2015 11:28

Yes