International forum: Other - If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Share this topic
22 Apr 2015 22:55

If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

23 Apr 2015 02:54

If we again do same thing...for this we be carefull & feel afraid

23 Apr 2015 05:22

Quote by Jahid reza
If we again do same thing...for this we be carefull & feel afraid

23 Apr 2015 05:28
Post is hidden!
23 Apr 2015 05:34

we cant avoid mistakes but we can limit making mistakes..think first before u do something

23 Apr 2015 05:34

Quote by rya_frihane
Im not afraid just being cautious not to do it again, nobody wants to fall in d same hole 4 many times means nobody wants to mke d same mistake over n over again :)

It is not a mistake if ur learnin from it its just a perfection that MAKES u commit a sin accepting and forgiveness is a part of learning but you haven't had this changes then when u realize that you cannot tolerate it mistakenly u came to a point that understanding comes away and ull be out of interest from what u try to learn..

23 Apr 2015 05:43
Post is hidden!
23 Apr 2015 06:46

We can't avoid mistakes we're only human and no one is perfect, what's the important is we learned from our mistake.and from that mistakes it help us to make us a better person!

23 Apr 2015 06:47

Quote by luvly143
We can't avoid mistakes we're only human and no one is perfect, what's the important is we learned from our mistake.and from that mistakes it help us to make us a better person! :)

23 Apr 2015 07:02

Quote by Cute_Raja
Quote by luvly143
We can't avoid mistakes we're only human and no one is perfect, what's the important is we learned from our mistake.and from that mistakes it help us to make us a better person! :)

:good

Edited by luvly143 / 23 Apr 2015 07:04
23 Apr 2015 07:02

Quote by Cute_Raja
Quote by luvly143

hehe

23 Apr 2015 07:06

Quote by luvly143
Quote by Cute_Raja
Quote by luvly143

hehe

23 Apr 2015 07:17
Post is hidden!
23 Apr 2015 08:02

If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? well for me if you really learn from your mistakes you will never do it again" we have 2 on making a mistake the intentional and unintentional. Sometimes we always say wer all human wer prone on doing mistakes but sometimes we unreasonably use it just to cover our wrong actions

23 Apr 2015 08:06

Quote by Princess_Sharu
If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? well for me if you really learn from your mistakes you will never do it again" we have 2 on making a mistake the intentional and unintentional. Sometimes we always say wer all human wer prone on doing mistakes but sometimes we unreasonably use it just to cover our wrong actions :)

Gd point but u did't learn from it..

23 Apr 2015 08:06

Quote by Princess_Sharu
If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? well for me if you really learn from your mistakes you will never do it again" we have 2 on making a mistake the intentional and unintentional. Sometimes we always say wer all human wer prone on doing mistakes but sometimes we unreasonably use it just to cover our wrong actions :)

23 Apr 2015 08:11

Quote by SajjadDowneyJr.
Quote by Princess_Sharu

Gd point but u did't learn from it.. :grr

Well its up to you if u did't learn from it we have free will to decide which path would u always choose" as for me im not perfect i admit it also did many of mistakes but im always trying to make it ryt

23 Apr 2015 08:20

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by SajjadDowneyJr.
Quote by Princess_Sharu

Well its up to you if u did't learn from it we have free will to decide which path would u always choose" as for me im not perfect i admit it also did many of mistakes but im always trying to make it ryt :)

Well, we should regret or apologize when we do any mistake to anybody.. But the person whom should i regret at least should give an opportunity to him to explain that if the mistake was intentionally or unintentionally..
Don't do anything without knowin' the main reason..

23 Apr 2015 08:29

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by SajjadDowneyJr.
Quote by Princess_Sharu

Well its up to you if u did't learn from it we have free will to decide which path would u always choose" as for me im not perfect i admit it also did many of mistakes but im always trying to make it ryt :)

Today at the end of our hope, at the end of our time, we've chosen to believe in each other but still we r being betrayed by people..
Now we should face them to settle down it.. I'm cancellin' the apocalypse..

23 Apr 2015 08:42

Quote by china24
Quote by rya_frihane
Im not afraid just being cautious not to do it again, nobody wants to fall in d same hole 4 many times means nobody wants to mke d same mistake over n over again :)

It is not a mistake if ur learnin from it its just a perfection that MAKES u commit a sin accepting and forgiveness is a part of learning but you haven't had this changes then when u realize that you cannot tolerate it mistakenly u came to a point that understanding comes away and ull be out of interest from what u try to learn..

thanks and thats nice