International forum: Other - ASEAN COUNTRIES THREATENING BY CHINA BECAUSE OF ITLOS VIOLATION.
Share this topic
22 Apr 2015 14:10

ITLOS-INTERNATIONAL LAW OF THE SEA. HOW DO YOU ADVICE ASEAN COUNTRIES JUST LIKE VIETNAM,
PHILIPPINES,
MALAYSIA,
INDONESIA,
JAPAN,
TO PROTECT THEIR TERRITORIAL BOUNDARIES OF THE SEA?
DO YOU THINK THAT INTERNATIONAL ARBITRARY COULD REALLY RESOLVED THE ISSUE?
WHAT HAPPEN IF THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT NEVER RESPECT THE DECISION OF UNITED NATION?
IS THERE ANY SUGGESTIONS AMONG OTHERS COUNTRYMEN TO AVOID THE POSSIBLE WAR?

22 Apr 2015 14:14

Philippines Government today is really in danger because a couple of days massive reclamation in philippines area.
A lot of harassment done in the part of our fishermen..
Provoking our men is really alarming.
I hope our friend here can give a wise advice.
I know war is not a solution but rather a massive destruction of both countries.

22 Apr 2015 15:24

I want to study abt it for reply

22 Apr 2015 15:57

Quote by 123v2
I want to study abt it for reply :)

IMMC FOUNDER SHRUTY STUDY HARD

22 Apr 2015 17:01

In recent weeks, the Chinese para-military forces have also placed Filipino troops stationed in the Second Thomas Shoal under effective siege. As a result, the Philippine government has been struggling to resupply its maritime forces in the contested feature, which lies dangerously close to the hydrocarbon-rich waters off the coast of southwestern Philippine island of Palawan. In effect, the Philippine leadership views China's maritime posturing as not only a threat to its territorial integrity, but also energy security and economic resources.

22 Apr 2015 17:12
Post is hidden!
22 Apr 2015 20:35

Yes! China Must Not Deny The UN

24 Apr 2015 09:05

Thanks for the comments

24 Apr 2015 09:11

Quote by clixsters
Thanks for the comments

Conquering illegaly measns a great grave danger in friendship and relationship CHINA MEANT IT OF VIOLATING THE LAWS AND ITS NOT A GOOD SIGN IN HAVING A GOOD TREATY TO ALL NATION ABOVE...

10 Jul 2015 15:02
Post is hidden!
14 Jul 2015 17:02
Post is hidden!
2 Nov 2015 05:28

Quote by clixsters
ITLOS-INTERNATIONAL LAW OF THE SEA. HOW DO YOU ADVICE ASEAN COUNTRIES JUST LIKE VIETNAM,
PHILIPPINES,
MALAYSIA,
INDONESIA,
JAPAN,
TO PROTECT THEIR TERRITORIAL BOUNDARIES OF THE SEA?
DO YOU THINK THAT INTERNATIONAL ARBITRARY COULD REALLY RESOLVED THE ISSUE?
WHAT HAPPEN IF THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT NEVER RESPECT THE DECISION OF UNITED NATION?
IS THERE ANY SUGGESTIONS AMONG OTHERS COUNTRYMEN TO AVOID THE POSSIBLE WAR?

MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS (Long live the Philippines)
The best solution is compromise. China should stop acting like the landlord of the south China sea,etc and mellow out, or risk the wrath and indignity of it's neighbors, the US, and much of the World

2 Nov 2015 06:17

Good news to Philippines government we won in Round 1 against China, United Nation Favor on the position of Philippines.