International forum: Other - Why do people show so much hate towards each other?
Share this topic
20 Apr 2015 16:18

I see everywhere when some one is doing well people begin to hate them for no real reason at all.

21 Apr 2015 09:35

its all because of jealous

21 Apr 2015 09:36

Quote by Evahlashe

I agree with you

21 Apr 2015 09:40

I believe most people spread rumors about each other and try to cause trouble simply because they see the other person has more or is has the talent to have more than the other

Edited by christine123 / 21 Apr 2015 11:18
21 Apr 2015 09:45

I think thats because its easier to hate someone than love them.Because love means responsibility,not being afraid of expressing your emotions ,empathy, both self awareness and the awareness of the world around thyself.People are usaually ignorant to realise these and they see being kind and loving as being 'weak'...but since they are choosing the path thats easier for them,doesnt that actually make them 'weak'

Edited by christine123 / 21 Apr 2015 09:45
21 Apr 2015 10:41

Quote by christine123
I think thats because its easier to hate someone than love them.Because love means responsibility,not being afraid of expressing your emotions ,empathy, both self awareness and the awareness of the world around thyself.People are usaually ignorant to realise these and they see being kind and loving as being 'weak'...but since they are choosing the path thats easier for them,doesnt that actually make them 'weak'

Oh really u are right sister Christine

21 Apr 2015 10:46

Quote by Evahlashe

You are right.

21 Apr 2015 11:29

Quote by christine123
I see everywhere when some one is doing well people begin to hate them for no real reason at all.

I'm also confuse about this....

21 Apr 2015 12:10

Quote by Cute_Raja
Quote by christine123

I'm also confuse about this.... :(

Don't be confused

21 Apr 2015 12:17

Quote by christine123

I wnna say a shrt opinion ...
..those who r inclined to da spiritual let me just add, dat according to prophecy in d scriptures, in da time of the end "critical times hard to deal with would be here . For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, discobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having a form of godly devotion, but proving false to its power....

da important thing to keep in mind is dat we are not in control of others. We cannot force others to "not hate". Understanding this is key to being content in life. If you are a positive loving individual who finds it in your heart to love your fellow man, then you will not let others hating attitude affect you.
Sometimes, our good example will allow individuals who have never seen "love in action" to change their ways....one person at d time ..

Edited by ladyihzai / 21 Apr 2015 12:20