International forum: MoboFree news - ! THIS TOPIC IS DEDICATED TOO _HANNAH_ ( ex mod of mobofree )
Share this topic
18 Apr 2015 04:50

18 / 04 / 2015

this topic is created by user : _BAbez_KiD_
CITY : MADRID

this topic is fully created as a respect too mobofree ex moderator Hannah ,, for the great job ,, and passion , in which she made here for the development of Mobofree.com LT ...

Hannah or hannahrose : she not just a user ,, but a good woman,, that know the full meaning of wrong and right .......

after her resignation of her moderating,, it been hard work for her here on this project of Mobofree.com ......

Hannah ,, is has the quality of moderator ,, but my view she deserve too be an administrator of Mobofree.com ..

Back years ago at 2012/2013...Over my two years of living,studying, and touring in the DXB as a resident ...... I haven't met sis Hannah ,, but I guess I knew where so live @ dxb .....

power and quality of user : HANNAH

She is a good and quality woman and a good trusted friends for close 2years

My respect too her is like a big sister ,,

Hannah as show respect too every user on Mobofree.com ,, and really deserve too be respected back.......

IMC group and crew

This is group been created by user :
Azale in 2014 ,, with co- founder _BAbe24 .....

In 2015 ,, it was created on forum and name from pinay beauties too
International mobobian club ..... By

user _BAbez_KiD_ with the support of the founder Azale and staff miss Hannah rose .....

things you need too know about IMC group

IMC we have really part ,, in the development of mobofree ,,

Today we have created a larger contest for all mobofree user over the world .....

Imc members on duty are !

Miss Hannah rose
_BAbez_KiD_
Azale
And all IMC mobofree staff's
Alynna09
Clixster
_BAbe24
Alone_
Don-Number 1
Yasin.
All moderator teams of IMC

All our members of IMC are active on forum, chat room , and other activities too keep mobofree safe .....

IMC , mobofree most contest and Hannah rose

Miss Hannah rose , was the first lady too won the contest ever made contest on Mobofree.com ......

my last words re miss Hannah rose is not a user ,, but an intelligent female , who show her royalty , and truth too every user and friends on Mobofree.com LT .......

my word and best wish too you miss Hannah ,, are you are the best ex moderator of all time ,, and you deserve too be back too that position as administrator of Mobofree.com Europe !

I , and my family at home,, all IMC , every users ,, kind user are in big support of you ,, you deserve all the respect here on this project .......

Thanks you Admin mobofree and moderator ,, for giving me one more chance too show respect and royalty too our ex hard working moderator ..........

Special forum greeting too miss hannahrose on her support too Mobofree administration over years of using Mobofree.com Lt

HANNAHROSE

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 20 Apr 2015 09:38
18 Apr 2015 05:02

miss Hannah stay bless best user friend

We are always with you and we

Thank you IMC group administration for the big support

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 19 Apr 2015 03:51
19 Apr 2015 03:50

GOOD EVERNING KARNAGE .AND MISS HANNAH

19 Apr 2015 03:53

Thank you all IMC , immc , angel & knight , team stone members ,, always remember ,, will are all here too support administration of mobofree project not political shows Good evening all

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 19 Apr 2015 03:53
20 Apr 2015 09:10

too you friends

3 May 2015 05:19
Post is hidden!
3 May 2015 05:24

Ohhhhhhhhh

3 May 2015 06:03

Quote by mitze
Quote by _BABez_kiD_
Thank you all IMC , immc , angel & knight , team stone members ,, always remember ,, will are all here too support administration of mobofree project not political shows Good evening all

;)

Good greetings :prayer

thankz mitze

3 May 2015 06:03

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Ohhhhhhhhh :)

Thank u wafa