International forum: MoboFree news - ! what is your view about user getting banned/unbanned <<== ( read this )
Share this topic
16 Apr 2015 03:35

It recomented that every user ,, should be banned as long u violent mobofree rule and law right ??

why are most user been violenting the rule , and not been banned ?

here are some information

Their was a user from Indian ,, creating fake ids of a female ,,

He also created a female I'd,, too attract men , boy attention

He was caught and been banned
2015 to 2016

creating a fake I'd of a female too attract men is wrong in my country ,,in ur country also , it is wrong in every social media \ web site .......

here are some bad information

He was also unbanned ,, in just 2day .................

my questions are why should he be unbannd , ? By the same moderator who banned him

All In the name of friendship , and popular user here

they are a lot of user who has been banned since 2013 ,, not still unbanned ,, just becos they re not close friends or friends

For my view this is wrong ,,,

every user who violent should be banned ,,, it doesn't matter friendship or not

For examples if user _BAbez_KiD_ commite any violent here ,, I can be banned , that show how respectful it is ,,

did you know ,, a lot of user here also creating his or her sites ?

This user's Also visits Mobofree.com ,, pretending too be good user here,, giving commandment ,, advice , they want too over thrown ,, they don't want too or get banned ,, they want too make every thing too easy fro them ..... Pretending too be good user but they re unfriendly

,, but if you think this is good by giving order too administration mail, I guess it time too stop ,,, becos our Mobofree.com administration/ owner can take good care of his/her site ,, with the support of his moderators team crew

They should be more investigation on your order been send too administration mailbox ,, it should be true and prove !! ,,

I do understand most user only send or copy and paste ,, the abusing side too administrator mail box,

Why cant they send all message conversation too admin or senior mod too verified ,, but theu dont .. They keep order our administor too deleted user true thier user link

Thank you

TOPIC IS CREATED BY BABEZ_KiD_

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 16 Apr 2015 04:15
16 Apr 2015 09:12

Super topic kido

16 Apr 2015 15:17

Quote by christine123
Super topic kido

All are right sis .....

Most of this violenting rule are not getting banned all in d name of popularity ... famous user

16 Apr 2015 15:35

Getting banned and unban with the same Moderator sometimes it could be a mistaken identity..
Or wrong information from the complainant.

But if the violators getting banned by Moderator without any third party.
After a year then he/she decided to unban violators maybe there's something wrong that should be clarified.

Maybe the responsible Moderator realized that a period of time has been given to That user's should be suspended for some valid reason..

But if this action just for exercising their power without consideration..
I think they should be reprimand.

Thanks

16 Apr 2015 16:08
Post is hidden!
16 Apr 2015 18:46
Post is hidden!
16 Apr 2015 18:54
Post is hidden!
16 Apr 2015 19:03

Quote by scanner
Believe me, I just went through this the other day. One male kept creating new profiles everytime he was banned. Up to 6 times he was banned. Is there anyway their email address can be banned, or anyway for these people not to be able to create new profiles in a short time?

Creating fake I'd is simple .. Banning his hard most time

I do understand ur point ,, sir .....

It said Mobofree.com is free ,, that make faker ,, scammer , and other unauthorized I'd too registered here;)

But it dont matter how long they keep creating ,, moderator online shall be banning .... My questions re does who re creating most fake , unauthorised I'd are also the once who use thier real I'd pretending too be good user here

16 Apr 2015 19:06

It is better ,, after investigation ,, all unauthorized user ,, who are creating fake ,, multiple I'd for harassment ,, it is better ,, all user real I'd should be unregistered

16 Apr 2015 19:19

It recomented that every user ,, should be banned as long u violent mobofree rule and law right ??

why are most user been violenting the rule , and not been banned ?

here are some information

Their was a user from Indian ,, creating fake ids of a female ,,

He also created a female I'd,, too attract men , boy attention

He was caught and been banned
2015 to 2016

creating a fake I'd of a female too attract men is wrong in my country ,,in ur country also , it is wrong in every social media \ web site .......

here are some bad information

He was also unbanned ,, in just 2day .................

my questions are why should he be unbannd , ? By the same moderator who banned him

All In the name of friendship , and popular user here

they are a lot of user who has been banned since 2013 ,, not still unbanned ,, just becos they re not close friends or friends

For my view this is wrong ,,,

every user who violent should be banned ,,, it doesn't matter friendship or not

For examples if user _BAbez_KiD_ commite any violent here ,, I can be banned , that show how respectful it is ,,

did you know ,, a lot of user here also creating his or her sites ?

This user's Also visits Mobofree.com ,, pretending too be good user here,, giving commandment ,, advice , they want too over thrown ,, they don't want too or get banned ,, they want too make every thing too easy fro them ..... Pretending too be good user but they re unfriendly

,, but if you think this is good by giving order too administration mail, I guess it time too stop ,,, becos our Mobofree.com administration/ owner can take good care of his/her site ,, with the support of his moderators team crew

They should be more investigation on your order been send too administration mailbox ,, it should be true and prove !! ,,

I do understand most user only send or copy and paste ,, the abusing side too administrator mail box,

Why cant they send all message conversation too admin or senior mod too verified ,, but theu dont .. They keep order our administor too deleted user true thier user link

Thank you

TOPIC IS CREATED BY BABEZ_KiD_
even mods cant knw who banned how could u know who banned and who unbanned? Only creating sensation using lies.

16 Apr 2015 19:25

Quote by Amit786
even mods cant knw who banned how could u know who banned and who unbanned? Only creating sensation using lies.

I have a answer for u mr amit786

This is Mobofree.com , every level , with different activities ,,

And last don't use tha words lies on my topic ........

Thank u

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 16 Apr 2015 20:31