International forum: Education - how to concentrate on studies?
Share this topic
15 Apr 2015 11:59

are you having trouble concentrating on your studies? well dont worry it happens to the best of students..maybe you just need to shake up your study patterns, try a new technique, or simply come up with a really effective study plan that allows your mind breaks as often as you need.. with the right set-up, concentrating will be easier..

15 Apr 2015 14:17

Stop using mobofree, social websites or falling inlove, your mental concentration will be automatically focused on educations

15 Apr 2015 14:56

I m concentration With my study. I don't have troubles even I'm using social network.....

15 Apr 2015 15:13

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Stop using mobofree, social websites or falling inlove, your mental concentration will be automatically focused on educations

thanks f0r p0sting..

15 Apr 2015 15:14

Quote by Cute_Raja
I m concentration With my study. I don't have troubles even I'm using social network.....

thats gud..

15 Apr 2015 15:16

choose the right spot.. you want the room to be silent and free of distractions in order to concentrate..it should be away from the TV, pets, interruptions, and anything else that spells for an easy distraction..what's more, you want a comfy chair and good lighting..there should be no strain on your back, neck, or eyes,
pain is also a distraction..

15 Apr 2015 15:17

have everything you
need to study..
your
pencils and pens, highlighters and books should be within your reach so that you are not distracted while studying..organize the area, if need be, so the clutter doesn't clutter your mind..there should be no reason you have to get up, interrupting you from being "in the zone"

15 Apr 2015 15:19

have a snack nearby.. try to keep it to something simple, like a handful of nuts, blueberries, or dark chocolate..keep water nearby, too - dont drink too much coffee, caffeinated teas, or any energy drinks (you'll be up all night long)..they inevitably lead to a crash that makes you feel dead-tired - and pinching and slapping wont fix it..

15 Apr 2015 15:21

write down your study goals.. for just today, what do you want (or need) to get accomplished? what should you do to be able to walk away feeling like you've done all you needed to do? these are your goals, and it will give you something to work toward during your
study time..

15 Apr 2015 15:22

consider playing
background music
softly..
for some people, music helps them concentrate..for some, it doesn't..try it out and see what works best for you..a little something in the background can make you forget that you're just studying instead of out having fun..

15 Apr 2015 15:24

make tasks for each day to see that you complete your work in your given period of time..

15 Apr 2015 15:26

dont study for too long
because your brain cant concentrate for long periods of time..eventually you will start to think about other things and wont be able to think about the material you are studying..

15 Apr 2015 15:56

Let Go Other Activity

15 Apr 2015 16:09

I study all my life-Im good student,,to learn-is my soul condition-and I never have not problems with social network:*)

15 Apr 2015 17:24

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Stop using mobofree, social websites or falling inlove, your mental concentration will be automatically focused on educations :lol

15 Apr 2015 19:29

Hahahhaahahajjaa

15 Apr 2015 19:34

well its depend on the student. Im a student and always in mobo but i always got a high grade in my test exam.

16 Apr 2015 00:28

Goodbye to net

16 Apr 2015 02:04

The best way to concetrate on studies ,,enroll in boarding institutions ,you will be free from thing that might inturrupt you either @ home and around the village or town,,,,,its just my own experience

16 Apr 2015 02:07

im a working gurl now so i dont have problems in studying but i got big probs concentrating on my work..

laziness attack!!!!