International forum: Other - ADVISORY TO ALL TERMINATED OR DEACTIVATED IN TEAM AS MODERATORS.
Share this topic
14 Apr 2015 15:12

If your account terminated and deactivated because of violations please! Keep on moving as a good user's.

Don't forced mobofree or team support members of mobofree to restored your position.

Let the time comes that mobofree give you another chance.
But avoid using moderators or even user's to get their sympathy to restore you.

Some of them they don't have any knowledge about the story what is really behind the issue.

Thanks

Edited by clixsters / 14 Apr 2015 15:13
15 Apr 2015 11:18

that's good

15 Apr 2015 11:30

Quote by clixsters
If your account terminated and deactivated because of violations please! Keep on moving as a good user's.

Don't forced mobofree or team support members of mobofree to restored your position.

Let the time comes that mobofree give you another chance.
But avoid using moderators or even user's to get their sympathy to restore you.

Some of them they don't have any knowledge about the story what is really behind the issue.

Thanks

kuya clix my big respect on u thank u n good luck on ur career I owe u 1kuya

15 Apr 2015 11:38

Mobofree still doing their best to fixed everything.
But this is not overnight..

Hope you can understand.
Thanks

15 Apr 2015 11:55

To my Team Mate,

Treasure your position as appointed Moderator of Mobofree.

Never compromise your position even they are the most important friend to you in Mobofree.

Be fair to all, no favoritism, no harboring of violators, respect every user's as well your co Team..

Thanks.

15 Apr 2015 13:37

good idea. i request to all that they are not open fake id and don't upload naket or adult picture.

16 Oct 2015 04:04

Quote by clixsters
To my Team Mate,

Treasure your position as appointed Moderator of Mobofree.

Never compromise your position even they are the most important friend to you in Mobofree.

Be fair to all, no favoritism, no harboring of violators, respect every user's as well your co Team..

Thanks.