International forum: Other - how to grow Up and Change Your Mind?
Share this topic
14 Apr 2015 09:49

As you grow into an adult, society perceives you to make fewer mistakes, which is ironic because as you grow older you continue to make more and more mistakes to become the person you wish to be. But, you must remember that as you make a mistake, it’s not an innocent one anymore, society has consequences; you don’t get put in the corner to think about what you’ve done, you are put in jail. And as you try to forget the mistake you made, society never will. It will follow you until the day you die, unlike the innocent mistakes you make when you are an adolescent. “Now I'm growing and I can see my faults. I can look at myself objectively and say I can't blame anyone else;

14 Apr 2015 10:49

When we get to know and understand ourselves,,knowing good or bad ,,,being mature is not changes in our bodies rather than maturity is the way we think and our characters/behaviours tends to change too ,capsizing of childish in us to be responsible adiult

14 Apr 2015 10:59

Being positive....

14 Apr 2015 11:08

A true change of mind only comes by wholely givin ur self to hear d wordz of master Jesus..Hs wordz has d potency to cause d change we desire..jail make peopld worse it change none.

14 Apr 2015 11:35

Quote by 0705189373
When we get to know and understand ourselves,,knowing good or bad ,,,being mature is not changes in our bodies rather than maturity is the way we think and our characters/behaviours tends to change too ,capsizing of childish in us to be responsible adiult

Yes dear people must change their behaviours

14 Apr 2015 11:37

making mistakes and learning from them makes us more mature to the challenges that we face in this world

14 Apr 2015 11:39
Post is hidden!
14 Apr 2015 11:42

When we get to know and understand
ourselves,,knowing good or bad ,,,being mature is
not changes in our bodies rather than maturity is
the way we think and our characters/behaviours
tends to change too ,capsizing of childish in us to
be responsible adiult

14 Apr 2015 13:50

It's all about maturity!... physically and mentally

14 Apr 2015 15:20

This is how to become open minded to others ideas to educate you more...
Changing of your personality it's always started on how people think..

14 Apr 2015 15:21

Mind setting should come first to change then the rest gradually will change little by little..

14 Apr 2015 16:23

With the support & grace of Allah i never had any mistake i got best governance from my parents trust on Allah helps me on all stages of life

14 Apr 2015 16:26

14 Apr 2015 17:01

Maturity is not based in age, its how u handle urself,and how broadminded/open minded u are

14 Apr 2015 20:14
Post is hidden!
14 Apr 2015 20:17

Quote by piash125123
Quote by christine123
As you grow into an adult, society perceives you to make fewer mistakes, which is ironic because as you grow older you continue to make more and more mistakes to become the person you wish to be. But, you must remember that as you make a mistake, it’s not an innocent one anymore, society has consequences; you don’t get put in the corner to think about what you’ve done, you are put in jail. And as you try to forget the mistake you made, society never will. It will follow you until the day you die, unlike the innocent mistakes you make when you are an adolescent. “Now I'm growing and I can see my faults. I can look at myself objectively and say I can't blame anyone else;

yeah but I can't see my faults Why :angry

Bcause u r a monkey

14 Apr 2015 20:24
Post is hidden!
15 Apr 2015 02:02
Post is hidden!