International forum: Other - Does Organization in Mobofree helps user's to unite or become divided?
Share this topic
9 Apr 2015 19:18

We have existing organization in mobofree today and both organizations has a rules to follow by each members.

Both organizations with a different officers to keep the group safe and in order..

Is this group created for unification or for competition?
As far as the mobofree is concerned
Let this group open for monitoring
By both parties to correct each other mistakes not to argued.
If this organization destroyed the unity of all mobofree users and became rivals in the near future I will be the one to opposed this both groups.

9 Apr 2015 19:20

Make sure that the purpose of creating group for the unity of all..
No more competitions and comparison with every member to avoid offensive word.

10 Apr 2015 11:53
Post is hidden!
10 Apr 2015 12:15
Post is hidden!
10 Apr 2015 13:13

Quote by mitze
Quote by clixsters

iam in 1 group here in mobofree.com i belong in ANGELS & KNIGHTS GROUP..
this group created for friendship and not competition , we are members here have a unity to each others , we know Internet have a lots of problems , love ,friendship etc,.
I was happy in this group because they really support me when ever i sad or crying , they act like brothers and sisters they are there when you need them.. many of users feel boring because no body can talk no friends , but when they joined a group boring is gone, hmmm . Maybe not all can feel safe in the group but i guests most of them are happy too.

The group have a rules, and the rules maybe not all members can follow,, you know even in family in your children their are 1 or 2 is stubborn, so i want to tell what ever wrong of the members please don't blame to the leaders or the group name..

thank you...

;)

Wel said ....

10 Apr 2015 13:35

No comment

10 Apr 2015 13:51

Edited by _THESEARCH_ / 10 Apr 2015 13:53
10 Apr 2015 13:59

Quote by clixsters

IM THE CREATOR OF IMC GROUP, WHICH IS FORMERLY PINAY_BEAUTIES GROUP,AT FIRST I CREATED THIS JST FOR ALL PINAY FRNDS HERE IN MOBO BUT LATELY A LOT OF FRNDS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRY WANTS TO JOIN...SO I TRANSFORM PINAY_BEAUTIES TO IMC GROUP...WHICH IS THIS GROUP AIM TO UNITE ALL CHATTERS FOR FRIENDSHIP..,
OUR GROUP FOCUS ON DOING MORE EVENTS. THAN TO COMPIT WITH THE OTHERS..BOTH GROUP HAD RULES TO FOLLOW AND WE RESPECT TO EACH OTHER TOO.,THERES NO WORRY ABOUT WE BOTH GROUP ALWAYS OPEN UP IF THERES MISUNDERSTANDING IN BETWEEN.. .

10 Apr 2015 14:06

Quote by clixsters
We have existing organization in mobofree today and both organizations has a rules to follow by each members.

Both organizations with a different officers to keep the group safe and in order..

Is this group created for unification or for competition?
As far as the mobofree is concerned
Let this group open for monitoring
By both parties to correct each other mistakes not to argued.
If this organization destroyed the unity of all mobofree users and became rivals in the near future I will be the one to opposed this both groups.

no offense but as I have notice there is NO UNITY each group has their own EGO means no one wants to be down of course no ONE ,,, me I'm belong in IMC group where in I will try my support not bcoz just of a friend but because this group (IMC) invite me first ,,, despite from other group I have a lot of friends but what I standing for is A FRIEND IS A FRIEND === A GROUP IS A GROUP

10 Apr 2015 14:13

Quote by azale2477
Quote by clixsters

IM THE CREATOR OF IMC GROUP, WHICH IS FORMERLY PINAY_BEAUTIES GROUP,AT FIRST I CREATED THIS JST FOR ALL PINAY FRNDS HERE IN MOBO BUT LATELY A LOT OF FRNDS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRY WANTS TO JOIN...SO I TRANSFORM PINAY_BEAUTIES TO IMC GROUP...WHICH IS THIS GROUP AIM TO UNITE ALL CHATTERS FOR FRIENDSHIP..,
OUR GROUP FOCUS ON DOING MORE EVENTS. THAN TO COMPIT WITH THE OTHERS..BOTH GROUP HAD RULES TO FOLLOW AND WE RESPECT TO EACH OTHER TOO.,THERES NO WORRY ABOUT WE BOTH GROUP ALWAYS OPEN UP IF THERES MISUNDERSTANDING IN BETWEEN.. . :)

pinay beauty to be honest I'm shy bcoz I'm not that beauty luckily when it transform into INTERNATIONAL MOBONIAN CLUB hhhhmmmm me living energetic at least club not beauty just kidding anyway we'll said

10 Apr 2015 14:18

Does Organization in Mobofree helps user's to unite or become "undivided"? baka DIVIDED??

10 Apr 2015 15:16

I am the founder of ANGELS & KNIGHTS GROUP and the group aims not only for frndship but to be helpful for the improvement of this site and i treat members not just merely members but as FAMILY and without them this group meant nothing.THEY are my strength and inspiration to go on and aim more for the betterness of this site and for the oneness of all the users.Me and my angels & knights family never in our minds think of competition with the other group...we are extending our arms for them and support them too for whatever they do....and i think we have shown our sincerity in supporting the other group by also being involved in their latest contest.Furthermore, we dnt have even a bit ego even if hurting and insulting words have been said to me in which i also needed to defend myself and that doesnt mean im egoistic person, im just human too.Theres no division between our groups, we help whoever ask our help regardless if the prson belongs to the other group.Honestly, sometimes theres other people causing havoc between the group but me and azale communicating regarding matters which we think can affect both our groups tie of frndship.Lastly,i would like to say again...NO COMPETITION BETWEEN OUR GROUPS cos we all are like families living in one big home which is mobofree site..goodluck to us, ANGELS & KNIGHTS AND IMC GROUPS...hurrayyyyyyy!!!!

Edited by cr33pyface / 10 Apr 2015 15:19
10 Apr 2015 15:29

Good luck IMC and Angel knight..

10 Apr 2015 15:30

I'm also member of "angel & knight" group but there is no jealousy competition or contradiction between them,

I have been recently told that some of our members have personal disagreements in which they keep antagonizing culminating or even opposing each other here in mobofree, although both groups were interestingly created for the development & improvement of mobofree systematization, then why is there opposition or jealousy between them?

well, I have similar valuations for both groups because there are my friends everywhere therefore just be friendly to each other and lets collectively help the users to develop this site internationally

10 Apr 2015 15:42

Both groups with Team members.
If the members of two groups found out violated the rules of mobofree.
Please don't intervene to protect your co team.

As a forum moderator and most sr. To all moderators I am not belong to any groups.
I want to become neutral to avoid misinterpretation..

Hope you understand why I don't want to join any groups.

Thanks

10 Apr 2015 15:45

Groups still mandated and sanctions
By mobofree rules .
Although both having a rules
But still the rules of mobofree should be maintained.

10 Apr 2015 15:46

ORGANIZATION IN MOBOFREE HELPS USER'S TO UNITE & BECOME FRIENDLY

10 Apr 2015 15:51
Post is hidden!
10 Apr 2015 16:00
Post is hidden!
10 Apr 2015 16:02

I will also to remind both groups to strengthen chat room where you belong.