International forum: Religion - Rio3F : "FEAR IS BELONG TO PEOPLE OR ANYONE WHO LIVES IN DARKNESS"
Share this topic
8 Apr 2015 12:40

Who never feel afraid? We as human beings surely have all experienced it, in our daily live, but when we are feel more afraid, its when we lose our FAITH to the MOST HOLY TRUTH so why we lose our FAITH ? Coz we don't believe and why we don't believe? Coz all human beings' character is SEEN FIRST THAN BELIEVED LATER if they don't see, than their opinion is : its a myth, so they prefer to live in darkness instead of going to the LIGHT (TRUTH) which able to give them power to overcome fear"

Edited by RioSamson3F / 22 Apr 2015 13:38
14 Apr 2015 05:27

"I TELL YOU, MY FRIENDS, DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THOSE WHO KILL THE BODY BUT CANNOT AFTERWARDS DO ANYTHING WORSE. I WILL SHOW YOU WHOM TO FEAR : FEAR GOD, WHO AFTER KILLING, HAS THE AUTHORITY TO THROW INTO HELL. BELIEVE ME, HE IS THE ONE YOU MUST FEAR !!"

"Aren't five sparrows sold for $5 ? Yet not one sparrow is forgotten by God. Even the hairs of your head have all been counted. So do not be afraid, you are worth much more than many sparrows !!!