International forum: Romance & Friendship - Passing Away of my Mom Brokes my Heart
Share this topic
4 Apr 2015 02:45

Actually not by someone but by the life situation

I have lost my beloved mother on Wednesday......my heart is broken n bleeding...i already ms her
Her Body was laid to rest on Easter Monday...May Her Soul Rest in Peace!!!!

Edited by thembsious / 9 Apr 2015 07:50
7 Apr 2015 22:42

I could only imagine how that must feel. We can never imagine our lives without them but we can take some comfort knowing that they have dedicated their lives to love, comfort, support and teach us throughout our lives in good and bad times with unconditional love. Have peace knowing that you are your mother's daughter and she is a part of who you are and who you will be in life.

7 Apr 2015 23:08

Oh dear this is difficult moment but God the can help as on this situation God bless you my sister amen

9 Apr 2015 07:51

Quote by mixz
I could only imagine how that must feel. We can never imagine our lives without them but we can take some comfort knowing that they have dedicated their lives to love, comfort, support and teach us throughout our lives in good and bad times with unconditional love. Have peace knowing that you are your mother's daughter and she is a part of who you are and who you will be in life.

9 Apr 2015 07:52

Thank you frends for encouraging words....