16. 0705189373 ----------> Cyclops
17. -Missy-

Edited by cr33pyface / 7 Dec 2016 17:50
2 Apr 2015 09:28
Post is hidden!
2 Apr 2015 13:10
Post is hidden!
3 Dec 2016 10:57

TIME TO CHOOSE OUR SANTAS BOYS SHOULD CHOOSE FROM GIRLS LIST AND GIRLS SHOULD CHOOSE FROM BOYS LIST. AND I WILL SAY AGAIN, NOBODY KNOWS THEIR OWN ALIASES COS I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO GAVE YOU ALIASESAND I DID THIS WAY TO AOID LEAKING IDENTITY/ALIASES

PICK CLICK AND POST!! SIMPLY PICK FROM THE BOXES BELOW WITH CORRESPONDING NAMES, CLICK THE ONE YOU CHOOSE TO BE YOUR SANTA AND POST THE NAME OF THE SANTA YOU HAVE CHOSEN. THE FIRST ONE WHO HAVE CHOSEN A CERTAIN SANTA WILL OWN HIM/HER AS SANTA SO IF ANYONE CHOOSE SAME SANTA THEN THEY HAVE TO CHOOSE AGAIN.

PRESENTING THE CHOICES OF SANTAS IN FICTIONAL HEROES ALIASES!! PICK YOUR SANTAS NOW! ANY SANTAS WHO ARE ALREADY TAKEN, I WILL THEN REMOVE FROM THE LIST SO THAT NOBODY WILL CHOOSE THAT SANTA AGAIN

HEROES/BOYS

HEROINE/GIRLS

REMEMBER: PICK AND CLICK AND SIMPLY WRITE THE NAME OF YOUR CHOSEN SANTA. BE PREPARED FOR YOUR SWEETEST MESSAGE FOR YOUR SANTA WHICH YOU WILL POST IN OUR EVENT AREA/CHATROOM. OUR EVENT WILL START TOMOROW IN A CHATROOM WHICH WILL BE ANNOUNCED BY THE EVENT HOST COOLTARIQ1... OUR CHRISTMAS PARTY WILL BE ON DEC. 18 SO START PREPARING ALSO FOR YOUR BEST GIFT FOR YOUR CHOSEN SANTA. FOR MORE QUESTION KINDLY MESSAGE THE EVENT HOST OR ME..LETS ENJOY XMAS!

Edited by cr33pyface / 7 Dec 2016 17:53
3 Dec 2016 11:02

Quote by cr33pyface
TIME TO CHOOSE OUR SANTAS BOYS SHOULD CHOOSE FROM GIRLS LIST AND GIRLS SHOULD CHOOSE FROM BOYS LIST.

PICK CLICK AND POST!! SIMPLY PICK FROM THE BOXES BELOW WITH CORRESPONDING NAMES, CLICK THE ONE YOU CHOOSE TO BE YOUR SANTA AND POST THE NAME OF THE SANTA YOU HAVE CHOSEN. THE FIRST ONE WHO HAVE CHOSEN A CERTAIN SANTA WILL OWN HIM/HER AS SANTA SO IF ANYONE CHOOSE SAME SANTA THEN THEY HAE TO CHOOSE AGAIN.

PRESENTING THE CHOICES OF SANTAS IN FICTIONAL HEROES ALIASES!! PICK YOUR SANTAS NOW!

Gang, wer the boxes now gonna choose my Santa 1st

3 Dec 2016 19:18

Announcement from our party event host COOLTARIQ1

Hello Angels and Knights to All Party Goers, From Tomorrow You All Have To Write Sweet Messages For Your Santa in The EVENT CHATROOM AREA. LInk below

_FRENCH_ CHATROOM

7 Dec 2016 10:30

Good afternoon angels and knights i would like to inform all especially to the girls who joined the event to please post also your greetings and msgs for your santas in INDIA XMAS PARTY OFFICIAL PAGE since most of boy santas are indians and cant see international forum topics... below is the link

INDIA A & K CHAT HOME AND GIF PAGE (XMAS PARTY PAGE)

Edited by cr33pyface / 7 Dec 2016 10:34
7 Dec 2016 10:43

UPDATED LIST OF REMAINING SANTAS TO CHOOSE FROM

HEROES ( BOYS)

Flash
Astroboy
Hulk
Batman

HEROINE ( GIRLS)

Black Widow
Storm
Rafonzel