International forum: Romance & Friendship - When Someone You Love Abuses You
Share this topic
29 Mar 2015 19:55

No one ever goes looking for abusive relationships. But they happen all the time. And while women are more likely than men to be trapped in abusive relationships, men can be abused too. So can straight people, gay people and people of all races, classes and ages.
What to do when someone you love abuses you? Will you love him/her?

30 Mar 2015 12:00
Post is hidden!
30 Mar 2015 17:27

no one is parfect
but there should be some amount of respect.

30 Mar 2015 17:35

Quote by sylvesterfortune
no one is parfectbut there should be some amount of respect.

thanks friend for p0sting y0ur h0nest idea here

30 Mar 2015 17:36

-respect-

30 Mar 2015 17:40

Quote by Amit786
No one ever goes looking for abusive relationships. But they happen all the time. And while women are more likely than men to be trapped in abusive relationships, men can be abused too. So can straight people, gay people and people of all races, classes and ages.

Even the most brave st can be a victim... simple explanation ...is decieving..

30 Mar 2015 18:51

Quote by Amit786
Wrong..some do consciously or unconsciously find abusive relationships..they are called masochists.Also those that come from an abusive background may seek others who are like their abusers because that is all they know and feel comfortable with.That's why in many cases the abused victim will go from one abusive relationship to another..

Edited by Yardbirdblue / 30 Mar 2015 18:54
1 Apr 2015 14:46

just a simple question....CAN SOMEONE WHO TRULY LOVES YOU HAVE THE HEART TO ABUSE YOU OR CAN YOU EVER ABUSE SOMEONE WHOM YOU ARE HEARTILY AND TRULY LOVE??
my opinion is that TRUE LOVE have respect, by words and by actions...maybe being abusive is somewhat by nature or its the upbringing...sometimes people who grow up in a family who use abusive words becomes abusive by nature cos for theM thats being natural since they grow up in an abusive family and abusive surroundings.

Edited by cr33pyface / 1 Apr 2015 14:47
3 Apr 2015 15:58

Didnt mean to abusive , smtyms bcz of the love that is too big

15 Apr 2015 13:00

Quote by Yardbirdblue
Quote by Amit786
Wrong..some do consciously or unconsciously find abusive relationships..they are called masochists.Also those that come from an abusive background may seek others who are like their abusers because that is all they know and feel comfortable with.That's why in many cases the abused victim will go from one abusive relationship to another..

i agree with you friend. Thanx f0r p0sting ur h0nest 0pini0n here

15 Apr 2015 13:04

15 Apr 2015 13:05

That is impossible

15 Apr 2015 13:27

for me f i love someone and abuse me i talk to him f not listen maybe he dont love me coz f u love someone u cannot abuse her/him

15 Apr 2015 13:28

15 Apr 2015 13:38

Its easy for us to give advices in this situation becoz where not in their places. Do the right thing but in reality we always follow what our say even if is not good for u i dunno what should i really do if i am in this situation for now im not gonna let tht happen to me

15 Apr 2015 13:44

Quote by HaniaHassan
That is impossible

Right

15 Apr 2015 16:38

No one will be abused f u won't let anyone abused u,,,,
No one has d right to hurt anybody so fight for ur rights !

Well f that happnd to me ,I will kickd his ass and broke his egg yolk until he will crawling and shouting for help

23 Apr 2015 03:14

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Its easy for us to give advices in this situation becoz where not in their places. Do the right thing but in reality we always follow what our say even if is not good for u i dunno what should i really do if i am in this situation for now im not gonna let tht happen to me

thanks to post your honest idea here princess