International forum: Other - REFLECTION!
Share this topic
22 Mar 2014 08:36

How do you compare your daily routine before Mobofree come into your life?
What is the effect of Mobofree in your life After making this site as a part of your life?
Do you have any regret after finding this site, that sometimes pain and heart ache can be experienced as well us. ..
What is the "Reflections!" Of Mobofree according to your personal encountered in Mobofree?
Either the two, motivation or regression?

22 Mar 2014 08:49

I just want to drop my first comment about the reflection.
For without hypocrisy both regression and motivation I been really experiences.
I regret to waste my time to love someone that is really impossible to love me too.
I was motivated because I rally admire the consistency and being dedicated of mobofree to help the users that both parties enjoying this site.

Edited by clixsters / 22 Mar 2014 08:51
22 Mar 2014 09:55

Very interesting question & topic!

I was enthusiastically using facebook before MoboFree & wasted much time there!
After registeration here (in MoboFree) I started wasting time more than facebook but graducally I got some real friends for communication & they emphasized me to spend time with them!
My parents constantly say to me (you are wasting your time by using internet instead of education) & practically I have absolutely wasted much time here!

Nevertheless, MoboFree is an intoxication & I like it!

22 Mar 2014 16:52

Mobo my craze

22 Mar 2014 18:13
Post is hidden!
23 Mar 2014 07:12

i regret b4 coz i'v been hurt by sum1 here..i regreted the time that i wasted here but at d same time i enjoyed here and im hapi being here and thats whats matter most..

23 Mar 2014 08:50

Quote by quiete
i regret b4 coz i'v been hurt by sum1 here..i regreted the time that i wasted here but at d same time i enjoyed here and im hapi being here and thats whats matter most..

Good!

20 Aug 2014 16:38

I used to wake up late b4 coming on mobofree but now when I wake up, I rush towards my phone to logingat mobo and talk to my mahal.. `

2 Sep 2014 17:02

Quote by quiete

2 Sep 2014 17:16

Experience to learn something new is all ill say

2 Sep 2014 21:30

Wooow,this is more or less testimonies from friends about mobofree which means that mobofree is truely a good site. We appreciate you mobofree, and we love you soo much, may God continue to help you for a longer life, bless you to have the strength and expand more than this through out the whole world.

3 Sep 2014 03:01
Post is hidden!
3 Sep 2014 04:22

.. .I have learn alot here somthin that,mobo is not just for chatin or flrtin , for me its gives me add knowledge for some topics sharing thoughts, valued hav ,..the Best frndshp I got here,although i'v been hurt many times here.. still am here ,I've spend so much time here From early morning till midnight,..without mobo I feel bored ..

3 Sep 2014 05:21

Seriously....... ehem ayan seryoso ako .... it helps me a lot to overcome my depression...... to have someone to talk to ...its a lot mean to me..... i can say ..... when i hook up in here i never get out of here...

3 Sep 2014 05:24

Quote by vira24
Seriously....... ehem ayan seryoso ako .... it helps me a lot to overcome my depression...... to have someone to talk to ...its a lot mean to me..... i can say ..... when i hook up in here i never get out of here... ;)

Ai.. Serioso na kw sis.. slmt.. La u sumpong

3 Sep 2014 05:29

Hehe.....sumpung ba lage naman ako may sumpong

3 Sep 2014 05:59

Quote by vira24
Hehe.....sumpung ba lage naman ako may sumpong :lol

3 Sep 2014 06:01

mobo is a kind of addiction it has to do w/ sense from ur to ur soul it can make doubt believe it will hurt bring u hope never the less makes u feel like a fool its gettin unto ur nerves like its a part of u and rulin ur mind some 1 is sayin tht its has to do w/ a genius to make and run this site but its not just a brainy mind tht is involed here there r many things tht sorounds mobo and and thts the reason why we look up upon it people who seek curiosity gets it and it feeds their innosence its like motivation to the 1 who wants control and yet attributes a lot of freedom to choose good or bad its a reflection of ur honest personalty u can never deny in here .....its a trap w/in u between those power n weakness..

Edited by china24 / 3 Sep 2014 06:03