International forum: Romance & Friendship - What do you think about dating a friend's ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend?
Share this topic
28 Mar 2015 11:41

What do you think about dating a friend's ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend? Friends please feel free to share your ideas here.

1 Apr 2015 14:32

hmm i think nothing is wrong about that as long as you both are single

1 Apr 2015 14:33

May be right....

1 Apr 2015 14:39

I'm try never remember my past
Best to think about future, the past
remains in the past

1 Apr 2015 17:14
Post is hidden!
2 Apr 2015 06:10

Quote by Ssandra5
I'm try never remember my past
Best to think about future, the past
remains in the past :D

2 Apr 2015 06:22
Post is hidden!
2 Apr 2015 06:27

Quote by mitze
Quote by Amit786
What do you think about dating a friend's ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend? Friends please feel free to share your ideas here.

No i would never date one of my friend’s ex boyfriend. No matter what my feelings.. it’s a sensitive situation… and your friend is definitely going to be uncomfortable (if not furious) about seeing you with her ex. It’s just awkward, not to mention mean! Trust me, dating the guy your best friend just dated is going to ruin your friendship,,, or at least put a serious strain on it. It’s just not worth it. :blame

you must learn to move on and accept what happens next....if you cant then you havent moved on

2 Apr 2015 06:30
Post is hidden!
2 Apr 2015 06:32

Quote by mitze
Quote by ANTIDOTE1
Quote by mitze
No i would never date one of my friend’s ex boyfriend. No matter what my feelings.. it’s a sensitive situation… and your friend is definitely going to be uncomfortable (if not furious) about seeing you with her ex. It’s just awkward, not to mention mean! Trust me, dating the guy your best friend just dated is going to ruin your friendship,,, or at least put a serious strain on it. It’s just not worth it. :blame

you must learn to move on and accept what happens next....if you cant then you havent moved on :)

nah , i move to other country bring that ex of my friend ,, ?:xe haha i can move on but guilt i cant handle.. :swear

what guilt...theres no guilt but you feeling it yourself

2 Apr 2015 06:33
Post is hidden!
2 Apr 2015 06:34

Quote by JHAREDZSMITZ
xuz dun kna ok

Blind date should do the tricks easy as abc

2 Apr 2015 06:35

Quote by piash125123
I don't have any ex don't have any present but think have many future :*

Future

3 Apr 2015 13:15