International forum: Other - Mother Earth! " As Individual person how did you protect our environment against pollution & how do you used mobofree site to support the global warning campaign?
Share this topic
22 Mar 2014 07:47

To become high-tech is wonderful! But the worst things about the advancement is the effect in our mother earth,
Ozone layer is already destroyed 10 years ago the radius of damaged is almost about as big of North America. Don't you know that the rays coming from the sun directly contact to our skin, the effect of ultra violet rays is not good because it can damages our melamine. Along the way it will turn to cancer.
If you love your family you must help and protect our Mother Earth. ,;)

22 Mar 2014 08:19

One of my advocacy is to help environment thru keeping my trash into a proper place. Planting more trees as I can, abstaining from using my electrical appliances if it is not necessary.
I am also campaigning to stop using cigarettes that will caused also air pollution.

22 Mar 2014 08:56

As individual person how did you protect our environment against pollution??

What can we do against pollution & which is possible way for the protection of environment?

22 Mar 2014 09:18

Planting more trees, preserved the forest which is our water storage. Stop mining that will cause of mass erossion. Stop nuclear testing. Etc.

22 Mar 2014 10:26
Post is hidden!
22 Mar 2014 10:31
Post is hidden!
22 Mar 2014 10:51

Actually some multinational companies are working internationally for their products & making plastic bags, glasses, or something else which is harmful for our environment. So soon as these companies will not be banned, we (individually) can do nothing for the protection of environment!

22 Mar 2014 11:55

No! We can do something..

22 Mar 2014 13:59

Quote by clixsters
No! We can do something..

Yes we can do something surrounding us, but actual problems are these companies!

22 Mar 2014 14:48

Don't mind the company..;)

22 Mar 2014 18:21
Post is hidden!
23 Mar 2014 00:24

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Actually some multinational companies are working internationally for their products & making plastic bags, glasses, or something else which is harmful for our environment. So soon as these companies will not be banned, we (individually) can do nothing for the protection of environment! :hm

i dont agree with u wafa..we can do something to protect our environment..remember theres no success that didn't start at one step...big bro clixters ur ryt....

23 Mar 2014 00:37

being responsible person is a gud start..dispose ur waste properly,learn what is biodegredable and non-biodegradable and how to recyle..plant trees and support campaign of illegal logging..stop burning plastic and stop puffing cigar.

23 Mar 2014 04:41

Quote by quiete
being responsible person is a gud start..dispose ur waste properly,learn what is biodegredable and non-biodegradable and how to recyle..plant trees and support campaign of illegal logging..stop burning plastic and stop puffing cigar.

I agreed with your suggestions.

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 23 Mar 2014 05:02
23 Mar 2014 05:03

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by quiete

I agreed without your suggestions. :good

geezz...why with out my suggestion?

23 Mar 2014 05:11

Sorry Dear Quiete, Actually I was going to write (with) but mistakely posted (without)! Sorry!

23 Mar 2014 05:19

Thank you guys!
Awareness of the time is very vital.

23 Mar 2014 06:10

yah i like and participate this campaign

23 Mar 2014 06:52

Quote by clixsters
Thank you guys!
Awareness of the time is very vital. ;)

i used mobofree to promote awareness bout global warming by creating topic like this..and i have 1 topic already kua clix..

23 Mar 2014 08:53

Quote by quiete
Quote by clixsters
Thank you guys!
Awareness of the time is very vital. ;)

i used mobofree to promote awareness bout global warming by creating topic like this..and i have 1 topic already kua clix..

Nice to hear that information.