14 Jan 2014 17:31

Share about your own country with us.

Edited by Mobofree / 15 Jan 2014 23:33
16 Jan 2014 15:46
Post is hidden!
18 Jan 2014 18:03

Pakistan

26 Jan 2014 13:52

My country is PHILIPPINES officially known as the REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES.

Philippines is further called as the PEARL OF THE ORIENT SEAS because of its geographical, historical, economic status.

Philippines is divided under three main geographical divisions:Luzon,Visayas, andMindanao.

Since im from Mindanao, Philippines il focus my post on it.

Mindanao is aMuslim outpost in the predominantly Roman Catholic Philippines. Although Muslims are no longer a majority, Islamic culture is evident.

Mindanao long considered as the Philippine’s 'Land of Promise' offers so much to travel aficionados; the area is blessed with rich natural resources and wondrous tourist sites that just take your breath away with its simplicity and raw beauty.

First destination of course is my city CAGAYAN DE ORO known for WHITE WATER RAFTING ADVENTURE.. Get your hearts pumping on this wild river ride, caution though this adventure is not for the faint of heart because you will need to navigate the river aboard a small rubber boat while strong rapids threaten to overturn your boat and your fellow adventure seekers.

Second destination is CAMIGUIN ISLAND.Lanzones, Underwater Cemetery, Hibok-hibok Volcano, Bura Soda Water Swimming Pool in Catarman, the white sandbeaches, easy rural living are the great tourism draw of this tiny island in the northern part of Mindanao. Be charmed with the beauty of Camiguin and feast your eyes on laid back island sceneries.

Third destination SIARGAO ISLAND is the Philippines’ surfing capital and fast becoming one of the world best surfing haven, in fact every October the island is host to an international surfing competition that attracts the best surfers across the globe. Siargao belongs to the province of Surigao del Norte. And also, check out BRITANIA GROUP OF ISLANDS.This group of islands offer adventurers a real deal and one would give a true appreciation of the spectacular white beaches Surigao Del Sur on the other hand offers hidden gems like TINUY-AN FALLS in Bislig City.

Mindanao, Philippines has plenty of must-see wonders of nature aside from those abovementioned.
PROUD TO BE PINOY

Edited by SophieKrishna / 26 Jan 2014 13:54
19 Feb 2014 16:16
Post is hidden!
15 Mar 2014 19:32

I'm from bangladesh,its located in asia.near by india and pakistan.our country is very beautiful.six season in my country. now running winter over time after coming soon autumn.

29 Apr 2014 00:19

Latvia small but whery beutyful country.
Half of our border takes see.
Capital city is Riga. Best place were you can party of is old riga.

Edited by hero v1 / 29 Apr 2014 00:21
1 May 2014 10:26

lithuania, a small country which is in the exact geographic middle of the europe. sometimes it's said it has the most beautiful beaches. has a great history.
year goes like winterwinterwinter fuck it's so cold winter warmer winter winter winter winter winter spri-summer summersummer omg it's so hot i'm dying summer summer summer autumn fucking autumn rain rain rain snow rain rain winter winter winter winter fuck it.
can't say anything else, because i'm really ignorant about reality.

17 May 2014 07:39
Post is hidden!
29 May 2014 18:47

papua new guinea
ruggard mountains with amazing water ways
swampy lowlands
prestine dense virgin forests n unexploited oceans.
we boast the largest butterfly, we have the colorful bird of paradise our emblem, n the pignose turtle.
a country who boasts more than 700 hundred languages n colorful rich cultures and traditions
sharing land border with indonesia and above australia situated in the tropics we have sun and rain.
tourism attractions include bird watching, trailing the kokoda track of WWII, surfers paradise, magnificent and majestic marine life so unpolluted n unyouched and the vast traditional richness of our cultures.
It is the Land of the unexpected and more
i will remain patriotic always

30 Jun 2014 17:55
Post is hidden!
30 Jun 2014 17:59

Quote by mitze

MY COUNTRY IS PHILIPPINES I LOVE MY COUNTRY

Quote by SophieKrishna

Philippines is further called as the PEARL OF THE ORIENT SEAS because of its geographical, historical, economic status.

Philippines is divided under three main geographical divisions:Luzon,Visayas, andMindanao.

Mindanao is aMuslim outpost in the predominantly Roman Catholic Philippines. Although Muslims are no longer a majority, Islamic culture is evident.

Mindanao long considered as the Philippine’s 'Land of Promise' offers so much to travel aficionados; the area is blessed with rich natural resources and wondrous tourist sites that just take your breath away with its simplicity and raw beauty.

First destination of course is my city CAGAYAN DE ORO known for WHITE WATER RAFTING ADVENTURE.. Get your hearts pumping on this wild river ride, caution though this adventure is not for the faint of heart because you will need to navigate the river aboard a small rubber boat while strong rapids threaten to overturn your boat and your fellow adventure seekers.

Second destination is CAMIGUIN ISLAND.Lanzones, Underwater Cemetery, Hibok-hibok Volcano, Bura Soda Water Swimming Pool in Catarman, the white sandbeaches, easy rural living are the great tourism draw of this tiny island in the northern part of Mindanao. Be charmed with the beauty of Camiguin and feast your eyes on laid back island sceneries.

Third destination SIARGAO ISLAND is the Philippines’ surfing capital and fast becoming one of the world best surfing haven, in fact every October the island is host to an international surfing competition that attracts the best surfers across the globe. Siargao belongs to the province of Surigao del Norte. And also, check out BRITANIA GROUP OF ISLANDS.This group of islands offer adventurers a real deal and one would give a true appreciation of the spectacular white beaches Surigao Del Sur on the other hand offers hidden gems like TINUY-AN FALLS in Bislig City.

Mindanao, Philippines has plenty of must-see wonders of nature aside from those abovementioned.
PROUD TO BE PINOY :flo

Likewise. .

30 Jun 2014 18:00

am proud to be from Malawi-the warm heart of Africa.....

30 Jun 2014 18:05

Quote by clixsters
Quote by mitze

MY COUNTRY IS PHILIPPINES I LOVE MY COUNTRY

Quote by SophieKrishna

PROUD TO BE PINOY :flo

Likewise. .
;)

Me too

30 Jun 2014 18:06
Post is hidden!
30 Jun 2014 18:07
Post is hidden!
30 Jun 2014 18:22
Post is hidden!
30 Jun 2014 18:51
Post is hidden!