International forum: Family & kids - what gifts to purchase for your children?
Share this topic
22 Mar 2015 20:26

How would you want to decide on what gifts to purchase for your children?

23 Mar 2015 13:53

I know what he love most , i must get them for him

23 Mar 2015 14:16

A mother can easily understand the most likeable gifts of her children because she is closely connected to them therefore purchasing gifts for children would be responsibility of my wife

23 Mar 2015 14:21

Quote by Wafa-waseem
A mother can easily understand the most likeable gifts of her children because she is closely connected to them therefore purchasing gifts for children would be responsibility of my wife :ohno

what about fathers? Are they not connected to their children?

it wasn't a secrets

23 Mar 2015 14:23

Quote by 0705189373
Quote by Wafa-waseem
A mother can easily understand the most likeable gifts of her children because she is closely connected to them therefore purchasing gifts for children would be responsibility of my wife :ohno

it wasn't a secrets

I wonder why not secret today

23 Mar 2015 14:24

Quote by christine123
Quote by 0705189373
Quote by Wafa-waseem

it wasn't a secrets

I wonder why not secret today

23 Mar 2015 14:52

Quote by 0705189373

it wasn't a secrets

fathers are enthusiastically responsible to make kids na?

well, children are innately connected to their mothers because they have natural understandability of caring offsprings therefore a mother is only one who can comprehend the inner desire or expectation of the child but somehow it is also impossible without the cooperation of husband

nevertheless I will take an absolute responsibility to make kids and she would be responsible to care them

23 Mar 2015 15:20
Post is hidden!
23 Mar 2015 15:32

Quote by Lost in love
we where gO together at the shOping mall, :lol