Share this topic
17 Mar 2015 12:51

Base on ma owe experience I encounter this type of people , they pretend to be nice and etc infront you while behind of that they're gossiping bad things against you which it's not good but unfortunately we have nothing to do with that it because they're like that already. So in your part have u ever experienced it too .. share it nah

Edited by _Lovelyes_ / 17 Mar 2015 12:54
18 Mar 2015 16:53

I experience this sis many times .. and in net life hard to find true friendship .... but I know u are one of my real friend for long time

18 Mar 2015 16:58

not only my expirience but i know who is gud and bad frient so i never trust anyone

18 Mar 2015 17:03

Quote by _BaBE24
I experience this sis many times .. and in net life hard to find true friendship .... but I know u are one of my real friend for long time :loveu

Fact sis.... too hehe

18 Mar 2015 17:04

Quote by SEA_SIDE
not only my expirience but i know who is gud and bad frient so i never trust anyone

Ur ryt dear

18 Mar 2015 17:26

poster cn gve the definaton of plastic ppl ?

18 Mar 2015 17:41

may in real or in net its really hard to find true frnds or true people....and its more hurting when the one you think is a good frnd turns out to be the one stabbing you from behind...and thats right we cant do anything about this people cos its by nature of choice but importantly we ourselves know that we arent one of those people......ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOURSELF FOR WHAT YOU ARE no need to change or pretend just to please someone but in the end hurting them more..

18 Mar 2015 17:51

Quote by _Lovelyes_
Base on ma owe experience I encounter this type of people , they pretend to be nice and etc infront you while behind of that they're gossiping bad things against you which it's not good but unfortunately we have nothing to do with that it because they're like that already. So in your part have u ever experienced it too .. share it nah :D

POSTER CN U GVE DEFINATON OF " PLASTIC PPL "?

18 Mar 2015 18:14

Quote by cr33pyface
may in real or in net its really hard to find true frnds or true people....and its more hurting when the one you think is a good frnd turns out to be the one stabbing you from behind...and thats right we cant do anything about this people cos its by nature of choice but importantly we ourselves know that we arent one of those people......ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOURSELF FOR WHAT YOU ARE no need to change or pretend just to please someone but in the end hurting them more..

Definitely agreed wid u sis creepy

18 Mar 2015 18:15

Quote by _twok
Quote by _Lovelyes_
Base on ma owe experience I encounter this type of people , they pretend to be nice and etc infront you while behind of that they're gossiping bad things against you which it's not good but unfortunately we have nothing to do with that it because they're like that already. So in your part have u ever experienced it too .. share it nah :D

A people whose having two faces

18 Mar 2015 18:16

hello assalam o alaikum frndz

18 Mar 2015 18:21

Quote by imranali786
hello assalam o alaikum frndz

Walaikum assalam imranali786

18 Mar 2015 18:24

how are you lovelyes

18 Mar 2015 18:25
Post is hidden!
18 Mar 2015 18:26

Quote by _Lovelyes_
Quote by _twok
Quote by _Lovelyes_

A people whose having two faces :)

.... means those r playng hde n seek game in net .... ryt ?

18 Mar 2015 18:28

Quote by mitze
Plastic orocan
straw means sipsip
people they actually nice if they like something from u, but after they get what they want they turn their attitude being bad ,, being talkative .. that's the plastic :move

haha sista q ur absolutely ryt wat u said

18 Mar 2015 18:29

Quote by _twok
Quote by _Lovelyes_
Quote by _twok

A people whose having two faces :)

.... means those r playng hde n seek game in net .... ryt ? :lol

Nop ! Its wrong definition actually

18 Mar 2015 18:33

Quote by imranali786
how are you lovelyes

Im fine.. hope u too

18 Mar 2015 18:36

alright u r vry great

18 Mar 2015 18:41

thank,s