International forum: Other - MOMENTS OF CRISIS
Share this topic
15 Mar 2015 02:33

Who is the best gender to have besides you as a colleague in moments of crisis ? Women or men ? Generally because males are the physically and mentally stronger they would be best compared to women who scream and cry all over the place and need the men to comfort them

Edited by Yardbirdblue / 16 Mar 2015 13:39
15 Mar 2015 04:01

who is supposed to sleep next to door?

15 Mar 2015 04:34

The men are the watchmen in my part of the world..they will stay up all night guarding the door... it's obviously different in your culture

15 Mar 2015 08:56

Men Are The Best To Be Beside Me

15 Mar 2015 09:03

I think its up to the individual. There are some men that I have seen that go screaming and crying in terror and there have been women that I have seen that are strong, levell headed. Capable and trained... We must get past the stereotypes of the past and get with the reality that is here and now.. There are many stereotypes of all groups of race, creed, color, body type, male, female... we are not these bodies. We are spirit souls... therefore we can be transendental to all these false ego identifications... It is only when we make a stereotype of ourselves that we fall far, far short of our real and actual potential... Who do I want by my side in a crisis ? An enlightened soul with any body type. Thats who.

Edited by OccultArcAngel / 15 Mar 2015 09:18
15 Mar 2015 09:12

Quote by OccultArcAngel
I think its up to the individual. There are some men that I have seen that go screaming and crying in terror and there have been women that I have seen that are strong, levell headed. Capable and trained... We must get past the suereo

Agree with you there its time to grow up and get past that type of thinking i myself have personally seen many many "men" who have fallen apart in times of high crisis and stress. This is the year 2015 not 1520!!

15 Mar 2015 09:15

15 Mar 2015 18:12

Some seemed to have forgotten about the generally undoubted superior physical strength of a male so even if the women were stronger psychologically,men would still be capable of doing more significant physical things like carrying two people from a burning building at the same time which I doubt many women are physically capable of

16 Mar 2015 03:57

My country men, they are fighting against terrorism, taliban & raw agents, long live pakistan

16 Mar 2015 10:39
Post is hidden!
16 Mar 2015 13:38

Yeah,sometimes

16 Mar 2015 17:59

Nooo,,,in world all is different,,man or woman dont matter,,,

16 Mar 2015 19:48

Quote by Oriannah
Quote by OccultArcAngel
I think its up to the individual. There are some men that I have seen that go screaming and crying in terror and there have been women that I have seen that are strong, levell headed. Capable and trained... We must get past the suereo

Agree with you there its time to grow up and get past that type of thinking i myself have personally seen many many "men" who have fallen apart in times of high crisis and stress. This is the year 2015 not 1520!!

17 Mar 2015 05:43
Post is hidden!
17 Mar 2015 05:53

Well,if the men were falling apart what were the women doing ? Carrying them on their shoulders ? I hope you will be saying and remembering it's 2015 and not 1520 when a guy tries to save you from a wild animal that's about to have you for breakfast whilst walking through some remote South American jungle for example and you think you can be saved by 'anybody type' rather than a physically strong person best suited which on more than average tend to be men.I suppose the women can wrestle and kill the animal because 'It's 2015 not 1520' and their bodies have changed ?

Edited by Yardbirdblue / 17 Mar 2015 06:06
17 Mar 2015 10:23

Quote by OccultArcAngel
I think its up to the individual. There are some men that I have seen that go screaming and crying in terror and there have been women that I have seen that are strong, levell headed. Capable and trained... We must get past the stereotypes of the past and get with the reality that is here and now.. There are many stereotypes of all groups of race, creed, color, body type, male, female... we are not these bodies. We are spirit souls... therefore we can be transendental to all these false ego identifications... It is only when we make a stereotype of ourselves that we fall far, far short of our real and actual potential... Who do I want by my side in a crisis ? An enlightened soul with any body type. Thats who.

i agree with u. bcoz my father was the panic type, when my brother was little and was sick, my mom tends to him and ask my father to bring her some ice, instead he kept going back and fort in front of the refrigerator shouting "ice! ice! where is ice!" me too r the panic type, when i found a tiny snake go down the sofa i rushed out and call my husband so its not necesarily about gender