International forum: Other - Working in Saudi??
Share this topic
13 Mar 2015 07:44

As you all know that Saudi Arabia has a new King also there are new rules.Yesterday @ night i got an information from different frnds its better i share it with you
Do You have any family member or frnd working in Saudi?just pass the information to them especially girls who work in houses plz

2MNTHS BEFORE MORE THAN 5000 GIRLS WERE ARRESTED.KENYANS THE LARGEST IN NUMBER ,ETHIOPIANS,PHILLIPINES,INDONESIA,GIRLS WHO RUN AWAY FROM THEIR PARTICULAR PLACES OF WORK ,.I DO UNDERSTAND SOME,THEY DO NOT GO JUST BCOZ THEY WANT TO,ITS BEING FED UP BY BEING HARRASED BY THEIR EMPLOYERS.THERE WERE 3 CAMPS IN JEDDAH,DAMMAM & RIYADH WHERE POLICE WERE SENT TO ARREST THEM.
EVEN THOSE WHO GO TO WORK IN ANOTHER HOUSE OR ELSEWHERE WITHOUT PP,ARE BEING SENT AWAY BCOZ THERE ARE CHARGES BY KEEPING RUNNERS.IF COUGHT OUTSIDE DIRECT TO JAIL FOR 5 GOOD YRS PLUS FINe OF 500RIYALS.there are road blocks everywhere
am asure of that bcoz yesterday was coming frm Dammam
so my dear frnds be careful and pass the information to others.plzz hold onto where you are,nice time

Edited by 0705189373 / 15 Mar 2015 03:43
15 Mar 2015 03:38

I heard Saudi is conrupt ,, bad nation rule ,, no freedom ,, even poor nation re nice then Saudi ,, pls Lisa live that country I hate hearing sad news about Saudi

15 Mar 2015 03:39

Yes this is what is happening right now Rules have been Tightened to outsiders

15 Mar 2015 03:43

people of Saudi , ever Dubai is OK ,, Saudi residents and citizen re too me ,, they re the using and supporting this rule !!
king Abu , I read a lot them , thanks for posting it here

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 15 Mar 2015 03:44
15 Mar 2015 03:46

Kiddo its a good country if one adopt its environments like i wasn't not used to cover myself whole body with niqab now nothing amazes me

15 Mar 2015 03:49

Yeap it a nice country too visit not too stay ,, just a week or two week ,, but it OK they re rich people but the rule re I guess ,,

15 Mar 2015 03:53

Yeah but i didn't like inheritance of powers .democracy is the best

15 Mar 2015 14:04

Im so thnkful cz im working wid religious and gud employer .. ive been hea fr vry long tym ..

Edited by _Lovelyes_ / 15 Mar 2015 14:06