International forum: Other - Should You Lend Money To Friends
Share this topic
10 Mar 2015 21:49

If yes what happen after? How to Make Sure You Get Your Money Back ...?

Edited by christine123 / 10 Mar 2015 21:55
12 Mar 2015 20:53

My mother always told me that if you want to help a friend, don’t lend him/her money. Give it to him/her Why? Because the minute you lend money you stop being friends and start being debtor and creditor

Edited by christine123 / 12 Mar 2015 20:56
12 Mar 2015 20:57

I'm always should lend money for frnds, and they never disappoind me

12 Mar 2015 21:01
Post is hidden!
12 Mar 2015 21:11

Quote by piash125123
I think yes. Sometime we fall in big trouble and we don't have any money when we want help of friend. Me and my friends give lend one another when they needed but after giving lend when he is going to return money we tell that don't need to return money that's just some money if you force me to take those money our friendship will end here that's friendship I proud of my friends :)

Ok dear

12 Mar 2015 21:18

Quote by Ssandra5
I'm always should lend money for frnds, and they never disappoind me :D

You are very lucky dear.

12 Mar 2015 21:20

Quote by piash125123
I think yes. Sometime we fall in big trouble and we don't have any money when we want help of friend. Me and my friends give lend one another when they needed but after giving lend when he is going to return money we tell that don't need to return money that's just some money if you force me to take those money our friendship will end here that's friendship I proud of my friends :)

Beggars hv a twice good deeds even through the richest so why lending or sharing is too hard I n every individual s share w/out a doubt s n if not in ur interest well wish n to it god lend his immortal life to us tht its goin to be too /SENSE less to hv it back /but wait every second of every day through an eternal life not by selfishness but full of hopes not those selfish word wil NEVER be remembered or neither exists...

12 Mar 2015 21:34

No its not advisable in my country if one want to lend money must join unions like women groups which realy helps alot even men do have their own groups after every month contributions the money is saved in bank where returning that money with interests
anyone non member or company can aslo lend money frm that group and in bank still increasing.no enemity and fightings

12 Mar 2015 22:08

Quote by 0705189373
No its not advisable in my country if one want to lend money must join unions like women groups which realy helps alot even men do have their own groups after every month contributions the money is saved in bank where returning that money with interests
anyone non member or company can aslo lend money frm that group and in bank still increasing.no enemity and fightings

Yes dear even here in south Africa there is woman group who contribute money every month nd if you are in need of money they will lend you nd you will return the money with interest. But some ppl will lend money nd for them to return money will cause many fight that will end up friendship between her/him nd other ppl. I have learn a lot I don't think I will help someone who had finacial problem.

Edited by christine123 / 12 Mar 2015 22:16