International forum: Romance & Friendship - What to do if you love someone whom you can't have?
Share this topic
7 Mar 2015 10:43

The most challenging phase of love is when you fall in love with someone, whom you can’t get or not even think of getting him/her in your life. It really hurts sometimes and you even feel very painful when you missthat person. Loving someone is not in your control,it’s just a feeling and tough to get over it. What would you do in such a case friends?

9 Mar 2015 16:20

Quote by Amit786
The most challenging phase of love is when you fall in love with someone, whom you can’t get or not even think of getting him/her in your life. It really hurts sometimes and you even feel very painful when you missthat person. Loving someone is not in your control,it’s just a feeling and tough to get over it. What would you do in such a case friends?

9 Mar 2015 16:21

hmm i think best way is acceptance....we cant force people to love us back...one sided love..yup that hurts we cant do anything about it but to accept

9 Mar 2015 16:22

Quote by cr33pyface
hmm i think best way is acceptance....we cant force people to love us back...one sided love..yup that hurts we cant do anything about it but to accept

you are right

12 Mar 2015 02:11

Quote by cr33pyface

Thanks to post ur h0nest 0pini0n here charm

12 Mar 2015 10:18

Juz hope for the best

Edited by geerly / 12 Mar 2015 10:18
12 Mar 2015 10:24

Quote by cr33pyface

whats so hard to accept is if its not a one sided love.......its when both love each other but cant have eachother. its not a perfect world, but u need to survive, so do just that, survive

12 Mar 2015 10:56

hmm

12 Mar 2015 11:18

Quote by geerly
Juz hope for the best

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

12 Mar 2015 11:20

Quote by Aprilmop
Quote by cr33pyface

whats so hard to accept is if its not a one sided love.......its when both love each other but cant have eachother. its not a perfect world, but u need to survive, so do just that, survive :yu

thanx 4 posting here ur 0pini0n friend.

12 Mar 2015 12:20

dont lost ur hope maybe one day he or she with u forever

12 Mar 2015 12:43

i'll pray for the best

12 Mar 2015 16:44

Its desteny,,,,,

12 Mar 2015 17:08

Well,I actually love someone who doesn't know my feelings and it hurts me more when I see him so what I did was to try and control myself .

13 Mar 2015 11:31

You should not put yourself in that position in the first place knowing you can't have the person should you don't you think ?

16 Mar 2015 11:21
Post is hidden!
18 Mar 2015 00:57
Post is hidden!
18 Mar 2015 01:29

Well I believe you wait & go on living like everything is alright but really you feel like you ain't living but dying inside trying to put on a good front like it's all good. That's my thoughts on loving someone you can not have. That's what it's like meeting people online to me. You don't love them but if you did you still couldn't be with them no matter how bad you both desired. Fucking torture but I'm still here. Does anybody feel me?

18 Mar 2015 01:32

Quote by Cain815
Well I believe you wait & go on living like everything is alright but really you feel like you ain't living but dying inside trying to put on a good front like it's all good. That's my thoughts on loving someone you can not have. That's what it's like meeting people online to me. You don't love them but if you did you still couldn't be with them no matter how bad you both desired. Fucking torture but I'm still here. Does anybody feel me?

thanks f0r p0sting y0ur h0nest 0pini0n friend.

30 Mar 2015 15:47
Post is hidden!