International forum: Romance & Friendship - THE INHERENT PARADOX OF ONLINE DATING
Share this topic
5 Mar 2015 08:16

in online dating no doubts it's a convenient way to meet people ,,gives you a chance to help you to weed out unsavory types on other hands the process easily lends itself to deceit ,,allows you to engage in the FANTASY that there's a perfect partner or soul mate awaiting you(if you have patience to sort through a haystack and can subject you to more rejection in a week than you've experience in a LIFETIME) have you ever experienced or are you the victims of trauma on the online internet dating/lover?

5 Mar 2015 15:57

Quote by _HANNAH_
in online dating no doubts it's a convenient way to meet people ,,gives you a chance to help you to weed out unsavory types on other hands the process easily lends itself to deceit ,,allows you to engage in the FANTASY that there's a perfect partner or soul mate awaiting you(if you have patience to sort through a haystack and can subject you to more rejection in a week than you've experience in a LIFETIME) have you ever experienced or are you the victims of trauma on the online internet dating/lover?

Clonning is similar to this system maybe some of them are really a product of an X project miss Red and they r called Ohs n Ahs weird xplanation but they r really contagious again they the character of Rome n Paris atmosphere they so romantic tht the smell of the roses n chocs r on thier words and they can affect ur nerves system and it will create a sleepless nights of wonder logic but true and this is the password of thier LAB :iloveu

5 Mar 2015 15:58

Quote by china24
Quote by _HANNAH_

Clonning is similar to this system maybe some of them are really a product of an X project miss Red and they r called Ohs n Ahs weird xplanation but they r really contagious again they hv the character of Rome n Paris atmosphere they so romantic tht the smell of the roses n chocs r on thier words and they can affect ur nerves system and it will create a sleepless nights of wonder logic but true and this is the password of thier LAB :lol

Edited by china24 / 5 Mar 2015 15:59
5 Mar 2015 16:09
Post is hidden!
5 Mar 2015 16:27

Quote by piash125123
I am not to attract of reading lecture please remove lecture I have a virtue of giving lecture but I will not give any lecture here if anyone want to hear my lecture please appoint with my P.A. Ofcourse you have to give visiting fee to my P.A. and lecture fee to me =)

Coz u r a clone n clone has way of copyright copying so no need to read of what u call lectures that is supposed to be an explanation

Edited by china24 / 5 Mar 2015 16:28
5 Mar 2015 16:28
Post is hidden!
5 Mar 2015 16:33
Post is hidden!
5 Mar 2015 16:37

Quote by piash125123
Quote by china24
Quote by piash125123
I am not to attract of reading lecture please remove lecture I have a virtue of giving lecture but I will not give any lecture here if anyone want to hear my lecture please appoint with my P.A. Ofcourse you have to give visiting fee to my P.A. and lecture fee to me =)

Coz u r a clone n clone has way of copyright copying so no need to read of what u call lectures that is supposed to be an explanation :ppp

please explain it because I am ready to hear your lecture =)