International forum: MoboFree news - PERSONAL PUBLIC CHATROOM
Share this topic
2 Mar 2015 15:18

A year ago i have suggested to mobofree another feature..USER'S PERSONAL PUBLIC CHATROOM..a feature wherein any users will be able to create his/her own public chatroom..In this user's personal public chatroom should have an option wherein the owner of the room can be able to send invitation to other users and invitation will appear as pop up link towards the said chatroom...other options are lockin and unlocking of the roo, kicking unwanted bad users out of the room..color theme inside the room..same time whenever this room becomes empty for at least half hour the room will totaly vanish...i think this will add interest to chatters...but then this suggestion havent materialized til now...i presume that ITs have so much more suggestions to attend too..therefore i decided to make this as a topic which users can discuss...what are your opinions frnds??

Edited by cr33pyface / 2 Mar 2015 15:18
3 Mar 2015 18:22

I guess if the users were level 7 and up then it would be ok ... I guess the I.T guys will have a workload or the site maybe slower ...

4 Mar 2015 10:34

Quote by ANTIDOTE1
I guess if the users were level 7 and up then it would be ok ... I guess the I.T guys will have a workload or the site maybe slower ... :)

nice suggestion my frnd but i think it should be much lower level...maybe level 3 or 4

8 Mar 2015 16:31

hmm i think to make this feature easier to create maybe ITs just have to do some upgrading in private chatroom and add some tools inside the room...tools for the private room owner like lock/unlock, kick, invite and color themes.

Edited by cr33pyface / 8 Mar 2015 16:32
8 Mar 2015 16:38

i gusses the site maybe loded

8 Mar 2015 16:41

I agree Charam

8 Mar 2015 17:07

Good idea.

16 Mar 2015 17:29

i think you are right cr33py mobo free need create chatroom