International forum: Other - FORUM MESSAGE TOO MOBOFREE/ADMIN'S __[read admin)
Share this topic
2 Mar 2015 09:05

dear mobofree ,, hello everyone user/moderators I just wanna ask becos in the way most ideas re going here on Mobofree site ,, it a bad idea ,,

Does Mobofree control by user ? That my first question ,,
dear admin , you re the founder of Mobofree site not the user OK ,, why does most user keep empower other innocent user ?
As a 4 - 5 user of this site ,, I don't see why user will empower , admin too unregistered other innocent user I'd ,,

admin/Mobofree you were the one who deleted my iD ,, but today ,, u can see everyone still love me here on Mobofree ,, I love them also ,, when I ask you my reason of delete ,, you told me I abuse someone on forum ,, which was a lie ,, I do understand you don't know ,, what going on your project ,,
I sending this forum message too you Mobofree ,, cos I'm not happy in the way ,, innocent user iD ,, get deleted ,,
Here on Mobofree site ,, everyone re flooding , OK , not just a single user , here on Mobofree 88% of user have 5 to 4 ids ,,
You delete user id without investigation ,, admin before you delete or whenever you wanna delete pls investigation first ,,
why was when I won mobofree star of the week contest ,, someone keep senting fake ids too abuse me ,, you allowed fake and abuse id too overthrow this site ,, why we re the user fighting for development of Mobofree
After you delete my id I never gave up ,, becos my dreams re here on mobofree ,,
Dear mobofree in your site real id made close friendship with fake I'd ,, that what you really need too know
ever since I was a little kid , my dreams was too support any site ,, not by becoming moderator , but it about fighting crime,abuse out of wap site ,,
do you think deleting innocent user I'd won't stop scammer/fake /flood here no , it won't everyone here on mobofree re flooder OK
After my research I discovered that our admin don't really know what is going on here on the project
Mobofree dear , never allowed user too control your mind ,, cos u re the owner of Mobofree site not them ,, only u can take ur agreed or disagreed ,, they re noting I don't know about mobofree history ,, I know everything about this project ,,

Dear Mobofree ,, you allow too overthrow ur site ,, the site that took years too build ,, why dear ?

I know the names of all ex moderator's and every tin on this project ,, but this is Mobofree.com every tin re secret ,, I'm not working too become a mod no I'm working too make it save environment for everyone future generation dear

U keep deleting innocent user id for fake reason ,,, pls let admin/higher level moderator always investigate on matter before delete or unregistered id ,, if we really want project too live dear
Abuser re everywhere on the project ,,
Take a look most moderators who lost their post as mod ,, they re not bad , the abuser what the overthrow this project ,, by creating fake I'd with their name's ,,

I sometime ask myself ,, mobofree knows about all good user here ,, so why most abuser create fake id by calling real id fake I'd ? ,,
Take a look ,, 46 age female from this site ,, need a frendship from me , she keep visiting my profile ,, I was so sacred too I haven't too remove my photo ,, cos I don't trust anyone here dear :

For security reason I can't mentioned her name ,, she created fake I'd with my names too visit my profile ,, is that not abuse ?

1• My point re never unregistered user id ,, without investigating if they re guilty or not :
2• my creating of this topic is becos I'm not happy ,, seen abuser win , why real user who fight for developments of Mobofree go down that bad
3 • ,,they re alot of things going on right now ,, ever admin don't know about ,
4 • I sometimes ask myself ,, why most normal user who won a contest here on mobofree re always abuse by fake ids sometin is wrong

I knew all names of people pretending too help Mobofree but here too overthrow your site ,,
Anyway if this discrimination among nations to nations continue here ,, I'm just 17 right ,, it better j resign and live forever
Your user need justice dear Mobofree ,, give it too them
Thanks

02 / 03 / 2015

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 2 Mar 2015 10:21
3 Mar 2015 10:20
Post is hidden!
3 Mar 2015 23:55

Long , longer , longest

4 Mar 2015 00:00
Post is hidden!
4 Mar 2015 00:02

Quote by xxanagel_girlxx
:flo long wise kidd :airkiss

THANKS

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 4 Mar 2015 00:02
4 Mar 2015 03:13

I think you need to research social sites on what its about..... mostly they intend to make money from the net and its the more users online, the more money they make...im not saying mobo is one but it could be....it really depends on why the site was made ....I know what you are mean.... everything must be fair and justified but I guess thats how somethings go...

4 Mar 2015 03:17

Quote by ANTIDOTE1
I think you need to research social sites on what its about..... mostly they intend to make money from the net and its the more users online, the more money they make...im not saying mobo is one but it could be....it really depends on why the site was made ....I know what you are mean.... everything must be fair and justified but I guess thats how somethings go...

Ever when they re real user , mobofree knows they re real , so fake abuser will says they fake , admin will believed ,, the abuser

4 Mar 2015 03:53
Post is hidden!
4 Mar 2015 04:04

hhhmmm

4 Mar 2015 04:37

All social media networking site like fb, twitter, instagram are same with mobofree site.

Every site has a definite rules to be followed by user's.
Otherwise you will become bored or uneasy.
But I suggest to adapt everything since you're here.

4 Mar 2015 04:44

Quote by clixsters
All social media networking site like fb, twitter, instagram are same with mobofree site.

Every site has a definite rules to be followed by user's.
Otherwise you will become bored or uneasy.
But I suggest to adapt everything since you're here. :)

HOMELESS ARE WELCOME TOO THANK U KUYA thank u

4 Mar 2015 04:46

Quote by piash125123
I am not admin if I was admin I am not going to read your speech it is so boring to read long speech :war

the longest the better

4 Mar 2015 04:49

Dont u worry kid i hope everything will b allright

4 Mar 2015 04:54

4 Mar 2015 05:05
Post is hidden!
4 Mar 2015 06:03

Long statement?
But the essence is just only one which is about the rules of mobofree.
Rules should be respected because mobofree exist before we're getting into this site.
Not before the site.

Simple advice!
If you don't want the system you have only two option?

Either to embrace the system or else
You can leave the system forever..

Edited by clixsters / 4 Mar 2015 06:05
4 Mar 2015 06:13

Quote by clixsters
Long statement?
But the essence is just only one which is about the rules of mobofree.
Rules should be respected because mobofree exist before we're getting into this site.
Not before the site.

Simple advice!
If you don't want the system you have only two option?

Either to embrace the system or else
You can leave the system forever..
:)

4 Mar 2015 06:19

Simple Analogy.
Every home or family had a rules,
Every corporate has also same rules about code of ethics.

Every country with a very specific republic rules mandated by constitutional rights.

Every social media networking site has also that simple but categorical principles.

Therefore mobofree site itself!

4 Mar 2015 06:24
Post is hidden!
4 Mar 2015 07:06

dear mobofree ,, hello everyone user/moderators I just wanna ask becos in the way most ideas re going here on Mobofree site ,, it a bad idea ,,

Does Mobofree control by user ? That my first question ,,
dear admin , you re the founder of Mobofree site not the user OK ,, why does most user keep empower other innocent user ?
As a 4 - 5 user of this site ,, I don't see why user will empower , admin too unregistered other innocent user I'd ,,

admin/Mobofree you were the one who deleted my iD ,, but today ,, u can see everyone still love me here on Mobofree ,, I love them also ,, when I ask you my reason of delete ,, you told me I abuse someone on forum ,, which was a lie ,, I do understand you don't know ,, what going on your project ,,
I sending this forum message too you Mobofree ,, cos I'm not happy in the way ,, innocent user iD ,, get deleted ,,
Here on Mobofree site ,, everyone re flooding , OK , not just a single user , here on Mobofree 88% of user have 5 to 4 ids ,,
You delete user id without investigation ,, admin before you delete or whenever you wanna delete pls investigation first ,,
why was when I won mobofree star of the week contest ,, someone keep senting fake ids too abuse me ,, you allowed fake and abuse id too overthrow this site ,, why we re the user fighting for development of Mobofree
After you delete my id I never gave up ,, becos my dreams re here on mobofree ,,
Dear mobofree in your site real id made close friendship with fake I'd ,, that what you really need too know
ever since I was a little kid , my dreams was too support any site ,, not by becoming moderator , but it about fighting crime,abuse out of wap site ,,
do you think deleting innocent user I'd won't stop scammer/fake /flood here no , it won't everyone here on mobofree re flooder OK
After my research I discovered that our admin don't really know what is going on here on the project
Mobofree dear , never allowed user too control your mind ,, cos u re the owner of Mobofree site not them ,, only u can take ur agreed or disagreed ,, they re noting I don't know about mobofree history ,, I know everything about this project ,,

Dear Mobofree ,, you allow too overthrow ur site ,, the site that took years too build ,, why dear ?

I know the names of all ex moderator's and every tin on this project ,, but this is Mobofree.com every tin re secret ,, I'm not working too become a mod no I'm working too make it save environment for everyone future generation dear

U keep deleting innocent user id for fake reason ,,, pls let admin/higher level moderator always investigate on matter before delete or unregistered id ,, if we really want project too live dear
Abuser re everywhere on the project ,,
Take a look most moderators who lost their post as mod ,, they re not bad , the abuser what the overthrow this project ,, by creating fake I'd with their name's ,,

I sometime ask myself ,, mobofree knows about all good user here ,, so why most abuser create fake id by calling real id fake I'd ? ,,
Take a look ,, 46 age female from this site ,, need a frendship from me , she keep visiting my profile ,, I was so sacred too I haven't too remove my photo ,, cos I don't trust anyone here dear :

For security reason I can't mentioned her name ,, she created fake I'd with my names too visit my profile ,, is that not abuse ?

1• My point re never unregistered user id ,, without investigating if they re guilty or not :
2• my creating of this topic is becos I'm not happy ,, seen abuser win , why real user who fight for developments of Mobofree go down that bad
3 • ,,they re alot of things going on right now ,, ever admin don't know about ,
4 • I sometimes ask myself ,, why most normal user who won a contest here on mobofree re always abuse by fake ids sometin is wrong

I knew all names of people pretending too help Mobofree but here too overthrow your site ,,
Anyway if this discrimination among nations to nations continue here ,, I'm just 17 right ,, it better j resign and live forever
Your user need justice dear Mobofree ,, give it too them
Thanks

02 / 03 / 2015

bro we are in the same side and i know exactly how you felt about wrong things going on here.i alsoo agree to everything and every word you said and my opinion is that if admin just keep listening and wont bother to investigate then someday this site will slowly lose loyal good users and all thats left are unconcern users that just come and go

Edited by cr33pyface / 4 Mar 2015 10:06